Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They have completely removed the estimates on the order page again. That happened last time they did an update so we’ll see.

With the slowdown we’re seeing right now in VINs to August orders, I would think they won’t be able to deliver new orders before EOQ at this point. Probably not to the East coast from Fremont which is why it rained VINs on the east coast a couple of weeks ago.
Just looked. Estimates are still there. January for LR and 3-4 weeks for P

Reactions: Jbapckfan
Just looked. Estimates are still there. January for LR and 3-4 weeks for P
Interesting. Nothing for me. It’s done it once before when dates change. Maybe it’s a caching thing.

Attachments

• F40217D2-D266-482C-93B5-551D0BA7962C.jpeg
    F40217D2-D266-482C-93B5-551D0BA7962C.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 46
I see some people getting their MYP couple of days after they order. Hopefully I get mine soon.

Ordered 8/24. Current EDD is 9/8-9/25.

Can't wait!
Interesting, I ordered 8/19, also in Bay Area but my EDD is 9/7-9/27. I've seen a few other Bay Area MYP buyers with dates essentially the same as mine, but 1-2 days up or down depending on their OD. But yours is a little different. Not sure if that means anything other than I'm probably reading into it a bit too much lol.

What config did you go with? I'm MSM, black interior, 5 seat, no tow, no FSD

Interesting, I ordered 8/19, also in Bay Area but my EDD is 9/7-9/27. I've seen a few other Bay Area MYP buyers with dates essentially the same as mine, but 1-2 days up or down depending on their OD. But yours is a little different. Not sure if that means anything other than I'm probably reading into it a bit too much lol.

my spec is white exterior, black interior, w/ FSD, no tow

This gives me another reason to think if you switched to a MYP order from MYLR that maybe although all the paperwork says your change date, you get some sort of “credit” for your original Reservation date. I switched on 8/17 to MYP and my EDD is slightly better (13 days) 9/8-9/21 (until this morning was 9/5-9/17).