Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know if there's a trade-in e-mail we can reach out to? I have a trade-in on my current MYP order worth $43,200 that was given to me a few weeks ago. I just tried checking a new trade-in offer via tesla.com/tradein and was offered $46,800. My SA said he forwarded my e-mail to the trade-in team but haven't heard back.
Literally same thing happened to me, but I didn’t have any luck getting them to update the value on the accepted trade in. I accepted offer for my model 3 trade @ $43,300 and then I checked a couple of weeks later and tesla.com/tradein was estimating $46,300 so I called and emailed and the final response I got was basically for me to wait until I got my vin and then they would ask for updated odometer reading and provide an updated value. By the time I got my vin (08/19), tesla.com/tradein was estimating $38,000. I was preparing to delay delivery and sell private party.

Tesla asked for updated odometer reading, and came back the next day with a final offer of $42,900. I accepted it and took delivery of my MYP on Saturday 09/04. It all worked out!

I also got Tesla to rate match the DCU loan for 72 months @ 1.24% which more than makes up for the small decrease on trade in value.

Best of luck!

Reactions: calcal
Does anyone with excel skills have an avg time of VIN assignment to delivery date for this quarter (for MYP)? I'm sure that data nugget is alive in Troy's spreadsheet, but it's been so long since I played with excel that I can't even spell pivit table.