Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• M3 -1.jpg
    M3 -1.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 67
The waiting game is not fun... and I haven’t been waiting for long. Don’t know how some of you have waited so long!

Just ordered on Saturday and obsessively refreshing the order page to see if there’s an update. Anyone else do this? :confused:

• Love
Reactions: Ejl80
This isn't a good sign. Earlier today, my MYP manage order page just showed a picture of a blue Model S. Anyone else having issues?
I’m trying to obsessively look for my VIN on my order and can’t get in either. I get to the main account page OK, but if I click Manage it hangs for a long time and times out and goes back to the Tesla home page.

Tesla Fremont called today to ask if I wanted to take delivery today! The scheduling system initial said Saturday, March 13 was the first available date for delivery. But apparently I could pick up at Fremont today. Declined and decided to wait for delivery to my address. I had already moved my PPF appoint to end of the month since I was told that was more likely after the original estimate date was changed to 6-10 weeks. Tesla acts like getting a car is the same as running to your local grocery store for a gallon of milk.

Reactions: Ejl80