Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: shadow21
Reactions: GoRun26
Congrats! What vin range did you end up with. I’ll be picking up a MF266 MYP white/white vin from Renton this weekend.
Have they already confirmed you can pickup at the SC? My car is in SoDo. I’ve requested SC pick up multiple times with the SA in SoDo, but they seem set on home delivery. SA even promising to go over the car himself before delivery.

I’m getting frustrated to the point my next email is probably going to be “If I can’t pick it up at the SC, cancel the order”

Reactions: jebinc
Have they already confirmed you can pickup at the SC? My car is in SoDo. I’ve requested SC pick up multiple times with the SA in SoDo, but they seem set on home delivery. SA even promising to go over the car himself before delivery.

I’m getting frustrated to the point my next email is probably going to be “If I can’t pick it up at the SC, cancel the order”
Why tho? I'd love to do home delivery

I got it delivered from Bellevue SC and they were only doing home delivery at this moment.
You still have 24 hrs grace period if you are not satisfied with your Tesla.

Reactions: GoRun26 and jebinc

@shadow21 Yes, about two hours after receiving my VIN, I received a text msg and a half hour later, an email asking me to schedule my delivery at the Renton SC (not home delivery).

MYP appointment.png