Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Electrician coming to install gen 3 24’ wall connector this afternoon. OD 9/1. EDD 9/29-30 (front end was 9/19, 21, then 29). Vinless and no September texts in the champagne room. Wife ready for the drama to be over. Mother-in-law buying my current Acura RDX. Tick tock.
Good to hear that September order are getting deliveries too. I hope you get your vin soon too. I placed order on 9/5, no EDD on my account till date. Looks like Tesla forgot me.

I am getting an electrician come out too to my house to give us an estimate. Could you please share what your electrician quoted you?

Reactions: Jbapckfan
Good to hear that September order are getting deliveries too. I hope you get your vin soon too. I placed order on 9/5, no EDD on my account till date. Looks like Tesla forgot me.

I am getting an electrician come out too to my house to give us an estimate. Could you please share what your electrician quoted you?
He said $200-300 but I will let you know when he is done. This is the same electrician who wired my house when it was built and pre-wired the garage for an EV in 2018. So not a typical install. Except that my wife is dead set on parking on “her side” of the garage because it is easier to get kids in and out. So I am expecting additional costs 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: pgcoco
Nice dude. Used to live in the South Loop. Love Chicago. You getting all-season/winter wheel set or just tires? I love the Uberturbines and would hate to sell them but really don’t want two sets. May go Pilot Sport A/S 4. The new acoustic ones are supposed to be out in November.
Yep, already have an order in for them actually. Going with the 21's on stock wheels. Pm me if you want the Intel. :) Just sucks with the timing of it, hope it doesn't snow or freeze before I get em.

Reactions: Jbapckfan