Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

Piscado

MYP blue white no fsd no tow OD 9/9 Delivered11/25
Sep 10, 2021
Bay Area
Luckily I still have a VIN, but still no delivery text or email. EDD updated to 9/28-9/30.

With the disappearing VINs of some SoCal orders and Bay Area VINs that have yet to be scheduled for delivery, I wonder if Tesla is running into any late game hiccups.
Maybe they suddenly figured out not enough trucks even to transport to socal
And they are refreshing the optimization on the local delivery

Astuart82

MYP Blue/black/Tow/FSD OD 8/5 EDD 9/20-30 was 9/17
Sep 8, 2021
Bay Area
Luckily I still have a VIN, but still no delivery text or email. EDD updated to 9/28-9/30.

With the disappearing VINs of some SoCal orders and Bay Area VINs that have yet to be scheduled for delivery, I wonder if Tesla is running into any late game hiccups.
Yeah my EDD also pushed to 9/29-9/30 for Fremont pickup no text or email as of yet.

Tesla is certainly urgent for getting these deliveries completed, after I took 3 minutes too long scheduling delivery through the link, they called me and then sent a follow up text offering pickup today.

Won't be back until tomorrow night so fortunately I was able to schedule normal pickup on Wednesday in Corte Madera. Anyone else picking up here? I don't think I've seen anyone mention it

Archyye

Sep 27, 2021
Bay Area

Just got the call for delivery today. OD 8/20. Bay Area

Archyye

Sep 27, 2021
Bay Area

Just got the call for delivery today. OD 8/20

Got automatic text for scheduling home delivery on 9/29 or 9/30. Struggling about someone is going to drive first 40-50miles of my new car. Uhhhh

i was debating the same but ending up keep with home delivery ... save the hassle. but then they are late, suppose to be dropped off before 8am per appointment, but I am not seeing my car yet at 10am at the moment ... =(

DarthStar

MYP MSM Tow
Supporting Member
Jul 7, 2021
SoCal
VIN still hasn’t returned. EDD still says 9/28-9/30. The emotional whirlwind is taking a toll.
I feel like I'm in the whirlwind with you and Bisivni just following along. I think we had similar order dates. Hoping for good news for you both before Friday.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC