Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4) I want a model Y and expected a wait when I ordered. I’m still in that OD expected window despite EDD showing it would come early, before getting pushed.

But also, The current car market is a big reason I’m getting a Y, my trade in is over valued.

And My SA and friends with Teslas told me EDD is essentially meaningless.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
How many of you are sticking this out because 1) you’ve already invested in accessories and charging, 2) you’ve already invested this much time, 3) the car market is a ruinous landscape now and the foreseeable future?
By sticking this out, do you mean waiting for the MY? If so, then personally for me - I'm invested in getting an EV and I don't believe there is a serious contender in the market right now (charging infrastructure alone is a big difference). And I agree with #3, the market is a mess - if a Mach E is selling for $10k over invoice with all it's faults, I'm okay waiting a couple of weeks longer for a Tesla with all of it's faults. Again, personally, I'm not okay waiting till April, which is why I switched to the MYP. It has not been smooth sailing - fully agree with some of the sentiments here - but I am in a position where I have time, can afford the alternative (MYP) and wait it out for a bit. Offshoot example, a customized Tacoma (my previous ICE vehicle) has a 4 month wait right now and used ones are going for crazy high prices... it's the market in general vs. just Tesla. At least Tesla has the infrastructure to ramp manufacturing... Not to read too much into Cathie Wood's tweet since she's a Tesla super-bull, but it's indicative of some of the intrinsic issues other manufacturers have.

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 9.24.05 AM.png

Does anyone know if I redo my loan application my edd will get pushed back/reset? I want to add my husband on my registration but afraid I'm going to lose my edd when they tell me do the loan application again.

Odd 9/10 edd 10/11-10/30
Myp white/white no tow with fsd

You should confirm with a SA, but I don't think it does since it doesn't affect production of the car. I couldn't apply for the loan yet (refinancing my house) and add my trade in (waiting for the title), so my SA said to put cash for the car and no trade and I could add those later closer to delivery date.

How many of you are sticking this out because 1) you’ve already invested in accessories and charging, 2) you’ve already invested this much time, 3) the car market is a ruinous landscape now and the foreseeable future?
Ordering late in September, I would be fine if the MYP was delivered by end of the year, seeing that others have had their dates bumped. Sold a truck I had for only 18 months to a dealer and got an insane amount for it. They barely had any inventory and were selling 10k over sticker.

I would have a harder time waiting if it was March-April 21' like the MYLR are.

Already had a nema installed in the garage. Scoping out accessories. Excited none-the-less.

I don’t see a single new MYP available countrywide right now. There were so many in September.
I drove by the "dealership" yesterday for the hell of it. The sales side was completely empty. They didn't even have a Y to test drive. I've been car-less for month at this point (sold my Tacoma to a dealership) I'd feel slightly better about this longer wait if there was a worthwhile upgrade to the Y.

I've been trying to find evidence of deliveries happening the first week of October; coming up mostly empty-handed. Maybe something is happening, or all the workers in Fremont are catching up on sleep?

• Funny
Reactions: Jbapckfan
Ordered on September 6th
MYP Black with White interior, No FSD, No Tow
First EDD was Oct 4 - Nov 3
Finally moved since I ordered this morning to
Oct 23rd - Nov 20.
I see most people getting a 20 day window, why would I still be stuck on a 30 day window?
Totally a guess with no evidence to back it up... May because they currently have no idea when it's going to built, and you are about as far away from the factory as possible (and still in the US.)