Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a text today…

“TESLA DELIVERY UPDATE: Thank you for completing all pre-delivery tasks in your Tesla Account. We currently expect your Tesla to complete production in June. When a vehicle with your configuration becomes available, we will contact you to schedule your delivery appointment.”

So don’t think the next week time frame is a reality but who knows.

Picked up my MYP last week. Thought I'd just share my experience.

Ordered 4/22

Someone on this forum gave me a heads up that a new inventory vehicle had my exact spec on 4/28 (2021 Blue MYP, FSD, White Interior). I found the listing, used the chat feature on Tesla's website and got it transferred it over to my reservation in about 10 minutes.

Took delivery on 5/6. Car was perfect other than one of the wheels having some curb rash from transport. They changed out the wheel for me. While they were changing out the wheel, they gave me one of their test drive cars to get lunch, reimbursed me for lunch and gave me some Uber credits. This is my second Tesla and getting the car within 2 weeks this time around versus not knowing if it was going to get here in 2 weeks to 8 weeks was definitely a more enjoyable experience.

Stay strong everyone, it's worth the wait!

Attachments

• 20210506_113256.jpg
    20210506_113256.jpg
    655.8 KB · Views: 62
Estimates got pushed back a week.

MYP Red, white, no tow, no fsd, ordered 4/10 but changed config colors a couple of time since
Was 5/25-6/24
Now 5/31-6/30

just switched interior from black to white yesterday. Not sure if that affected my time or not

Just got a text today…

“TESLA DELIVERY UPDATE: Thank you for completing all pre-delivery tasks in your Tesla Account. We currently expect your Tesla to complete production in June. When a vehicle with your configuration becomes available, we will contact you to schedule your delivery appointment.”
I received a text as well from Tesla yesterday but with a slightly different message:

"Looks like you've completed your checkout, thank you. We are looking to deliver your vehicle by the end of June..."

I called my SA who said that my car should be in transit by early next week and delivered by next weekend. By the way, I completed the upload of all my documents in January (I had to suspend delivery because they could only deliver during the 10 days I was on vacation) so this update text feels significant.