Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received the following text:
“Tesla Update - We noticed you don't have a trade value for your current vehicle in your account.

If you're selling a vehicle to prepare for your upcoming Model Y delivery, you can trade your vehicle in with your purchase!

Get your trade-in value by responding to this text with your car's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and exact mileage, and a Tesla Advisor will follow up with you soon.”

I think my VIN should be coming soon!

Reactions: Viv1984
“Tesla Update - We noticed you don't have a trade value for your current vehicle in your account.

If you're selling a vehicle to prepare for your upcoming Model Y delivery, you can trade your vehicle in with your purchase!

Get your trade-in value by responding to this text with your car's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and exact mileage, and a Tesla Advisor will follow up with you soon.”

For context, I received that text over 2 weeks ago and still don't have a VIN and I'm only 3 days from my EDD.... don't get your hopes up.

I don’t think there will be an end of quarter rush typical to what we’ve seen. So even with my mid-late December EDD to the East Coast, it’ll prob be pushed into January.

Many are trying to take advantage of the aspirational tax credit and Tesla obviously knows it… and Tesla apparently won’t spend extra to try to rush transport… especially over a historically costly holiday period. Add the higher diesel price. Add the trucker and vehicle transport capacity storage, I imagine the expedite fees will be outrageous this year. Tesla will get all those deliveries for the next quarter.

I don’t think there will be an end of quarter rush typical to what we’ve seen. So even with my mid-late December EDD to the East Coast, it’ll prob be pushed into January.

Many are trying to take advantage of the aspirational tax credit and Tesla obviously knows it… and Tesla apparently won’t spend extra to try to rush transport… especially over a historically costly holiday period. Add the higher diesel price. Add the trucker and vehicle transport capacity storage, I imagine the expedite fees will be outrageous this year. Tesla will get all those deliveries for the next quarter.
Elon Musk tells Tesla (TSLA) employees to worry more about cost than delivery wave this quarter

• Helpful
Reactions: Corndart

I received that text last Wednesday too! Was briefly excited, still awaiting VIN though. Good luck!

Took delivery today. No major issues. 15 miles ODO. Tiny scratch behind front right wheel. They used touch up paint and now I can't even tell where it was. Everything is accounted for, USB included. Playing on the app, I found heated rear seats. Was this always a thing? Also, I have lumbar on driver side only. Thought I read that was gone. My sales center was out of 14-50 adapter, recommend buying that ahead of time.

Damn this thing is FAST.

Noticed a tiny door ding on rear passenger door once I got home. I'll see if tesla can do anything about it, but it's going to happen sooner or later.View attachment 738094
Finally! Congrats!