Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello from Washington DC!
Ordered Date: Nov 08, 2021
MYP-Red/White
Tow/No FSD
EDD-Jan ‘22/then Dec 11-31/currently Dec 10-24

Super excited! We currently have a Model 3 and Mach-E so we are fully enamored with EVs!
Wow, so far you a lucky. I ordered same config in late oct
Please help me y'all! I just got my EDD narrowed to 12/2 to 12/13 just this morning. My S.A. is unresponsive as usual... Rocklin, CA... I have a car that I need to sell before taking delivery of the Tesla due to needing the loan from my credit union. Have any of you figured out the delicate balance of when to sell your car and lock in your auto loan? I'm afraid I'll get the delivery date for the Tesla and not be ready to go with all the required actions. Any legit advise based on experience is greatly appreciated.
if you must sell your current car in order to get the loan, start now as you don’t have much time and it can take a while to sell to a private party. Dealerships can purchase quickly from you but you won’t get a great offer. My credit union can process & approve my loan request almost instantly over the phone so for me that is not a big issue.
I hear it may be possible to delay acceptance of a vehicle for 30 days but you need to read all the small print In your order documents to be sure as terms change often.

Reactions: ChamHaole
Hey yall! My SA recently changed my MYP to finance because I mentioned I was planning on it. I explained to him how I am waiting at least another week for the decrease in my credit card debt to reflect on my credit report. I have NO VIN and an EDD of 12/28-12/31 still (LA area). Should I ask him to change it back? Just like someone else mentioned, I am worried my date will be pushed back since my profile appears as incomplete again.

Hey yall! My SA recently changed my MYP to finance because I mentioned I was planning on it. I explained to him how I am waiting at least another week for the decrease in my credit card debt to reflect on my credit report. I have NO VIN and an EDD of 12/28-12/31 still (LA area). Should I ask him to change it back? Just like someone else mentioned, I am worried my date will be pushed back since my profile appears as incomplete again.
If you're worried about credit score and what not I just finished going through DCU loan @ 1.24% and I don't think they checked my credit at all lol...

Last edited:
Reactions: snoopocean
Didn't see it on my transunion nor did Chase notify me of a credit pull lol... wonder where it went. I did see a recent card I opened had a pull
Perhaps check Equifax and Experian. Consumer credit is credit scored so there’s no way they didn’t pull your credit. Just don’t want folks to read the post and think they can apply for an auto loan with no credit inquiry.

If you're worried about credit score and what not I just finished going through DCU loan @ 1.24% and I don't think they checked my credit at all lol...
Thank you so much! haha my hubby and I are applying through Logix and also Tesla! Crossing our fingers! We will check out DCU! I have a "good" credit score but my issue is mostly short credit history bc I am 24 and started building my credit a bit late LOL so we might do a co-signer!

Car arrived in perfect condition, no gaps, no stains, usb work, ppf on back doors and mud flaps, 0 issues and trust me I'm picky as heck

Attachments

• 20211130_135837.jpg
    20211130_135837.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 20211130_135919.jpg
    20211130_135919.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 56