Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I woke up on the first day in my last EDD, I got a push to 12/20-12/31 instead of a VIN. Now the news of the possible Michelin AS4s? I love it, but that means I'm going to have to test out Discount Tire Direct return policy and T-Sportline's cancellation/return policy. Ordered 20" TSTs and AS4s on black Friday, and the tires are already sitting in my garage.

When I woke up on the first day in my last EDD, I got a push to 12/20-12/31 instead of a VIN. Now the news of the possible Michelin AS4s? I love it, but that means I'm going to have to test out Discount Tire Direct return policy and T-Sportline's cancellation/return policy. Ordered 20" TSTs and AS4s on black Friday, and the tires are already sitting in my garage.
My fingers are crossed for the AS4s. I'll let you know either way in a few hours if mine came with them.

Reactions: NoxGrimstad
Adding my order info:

Original OD: 10/31
Configuration: MYP, Blue/White, No tow
Pickup: Tesla @ West Town Mall in Knoxville, TN
Placed on hold until 11/19
EDD 1: 1/29-2/28
EDD 2: 12/5-12/31
EDD current: 12/19-12/31

Hoping my EDD moves to January organically as I am selfish and do not want to miss out on *potential* $8k, but I will evaluate how to proceed in the coming weeks.

Reactions: jayk82
Ordered Early Nov. 2021

MYP, red, white, tow, no FSD
  • Delivery Window:
    • Through Dec. 3 - Original delivery date was Jan 7 - Feb 5.
    • Dec. 4 - delivery window changed to January 28 - February 25
Got pushed 21 days.

Like that the MYP comes with AS4s. They are amazing tires for us in cold climates.
Had our first MYP delivery yesterday at the Tampa location. Went without a hitch. Car looked flawless, no missing ports. Could not have gone better. Thanks Julia and Sean. Awesome.
Any chance you can share which tires were fitted on the MYP? I’m assuming Tampa would have the Pirelli’s vs Michelin, but we’re all a bit curious these days. Thanks!

Reactions: Bran1093
I went to the delivery center to check on my car since I had VIN on 11/30 and EDD keeps getting pushed back 2 days at a time, 12/2-12/6 to 12/4-12-8 to 12/6-12/10.

Staff at service center looked up VIN and said build date of 12/2 and should be getting a call within the next two days. Hope 12/2 build date comes with Michelin all season tires 🤞
Yay, opened up app and showed delivery scheduled for 12/9

Reactions: KAUSTIN and SuzyQ4
Hi one genuine question: I saw the "Tesla Vision accept and proceed with delivery" button popped up and so did my VIN in the app. If I continue "not" to click accept, that will hold the order and maybe they will send the warning email later? I'm holding hope for tax credit.

Well got pushed out, was expecting it.

OD 11/3, initial estimate was mid JAN to FEB, within a week changed to 17 - 31 DEC and has stayed rock solid there. As of this AM now 7 JAN - 7 FEB.

Config. White/Black/plus toe, delivery location El Paso Tx

While being down to a single car has sucked, thankfully I’m not in a huge rush as my wife is on maternity leave and not working. Hopefully TID means my car will have Michelin Pilot AS 4s, and extra hoping for the Ryzen processor.

Well got pushed out, was expecting it.

OD 11/3, initial estimate was mid JAN to FEB, within a week changed to 17 - 31 DEC and has stayed rock solid there. As of this AM now 7 JAN - 7 FEB.

Config. White/Black/plus toe, delivery location El Paso Tx

While being down to a single car has sucked, thankfully I’m not in a huge rush as my wife is on maternity leave and not working. Hopefully TID means my car will have Michelin Pilot AS 4s, and extra hoping for the Ryzen processor.
Seems like we’re seeing a lot of pushes for MYP orders from early Nov that previously had solid Dec 15-31 EDDs. Mine hasn’t pushed yet but I’m expecting the same, especially considering I chose white interior. Hoping I can mirror your positive attitude about it. 🥴

Reactions: NHK X
My order got pushed this morning to simply "February." Was previously Jan 7 - Feb 7 after bouncing from as soon as late September all the way to March IIRC.

Red/White/No Tow/No FSD MYP ordered 9/23 for delivery in NJ.

This sounds extreme considering when you ordered the site said expected delivery in November. Did you make any changes to your account or configuration that may have pushed the delivery? If not, hopefully it pulls way back. I would expect an order placed now to be February, not September.