Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my car at noon at Burbank. Accepted delivery and then the app would not sync. There were three of us and apparently a new issue so they manually unlocked the car and off we went. Got home and called Tesla support and apparently there is a problem with the app refreshing and they are working on it. No ETA but he thinks it should work tomorrow morning. I also just finished applying the Muguier Ceramic Detailer spray. Below are a few observations.

1. After spending 1.5 hours, the paint is perfect. I can't find any flaws, wow.
2. The gaps are all fine with the exception of a slight gap in both rear doors.
3. The driver's door doesn't shut easily and definitely have to use force and will need it adjusted. The passenger front is fine.
4. Yes it has Michelins....yay.
5. My steering wheel is off center....annoying but one of my pet peeves so definitely will have to have that corrected.
6. No rattles and drives great.

I said goodbye to my Model 3 P/Stealth two months ago and those 68 days were the slowest 68 that I can remember.
IMG_0949.jpeg
IMG_0951.jpeg
IMG_0953.jpeg
IMG_0954.jpeg
IMG_0952.jpeg

Got my MYP from Burbank, CA!

Car looks great except two things, some odd paint or off colored stain where drivers side door meets passenger, I need to look in the morning, and underneath back of car has some scratches . Again, will do a more thorough inspection tomorrow.

Another thing that is odd is the SA was there as the app isn’t working correctly so he had to send me a text to accept the car and use my keycard. Car didn’t show up in my app, and still doesn’t. So that’s annoying. Shows nothing in my app so features are non existent at this point.

No PPF or flaps (didn’t expect for CA).. but it did come with Michelin pilot sport all seasons! Didn’t expect it where I live, but looks like they are moving that way. Every single MYP had the Michelins. Way better treadlife so I’m good with that.

Driving: AMAZING! Was worried when you hear people say it’s a stiff ride or whatever, I didn’t notice at all. Drives like a dream!

Will update more tomorrow. You guys are awesome and it’s been a crazy journey with everyone!

View attachment 742990View attachment 742991View attachment 742992
Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Thanks @Starway2001 ! You and @Viv1984 helped getting us long haulers through this with your long wait times. Hope you’re enjoying your MYP! They’ve been a long time coming despite our initial short timeline thoughts when ordering.

Just glad the waiting is finally over. Look forward to enjoying it now!

Did yours come with pirellis or Michelins?

Reactions: Viv1984
C7C86259-F510-4375-A9E0-EE67197E0C77.jpeg

Finally got it! Some slight gap issue with how the door aligns with the rear panel, but other than that it looks perfect, drives straight. Came with perellis, snow tires will go on Tuesday.

I test drove an x p100d and it felt quite a bit faster than this car. That’s how it’s supposed to be I guess?

Rides similar to my bmw 3 series with sport suspension plus way more suspension travel

View attachment 743065
Finally got it! Some slight gap issue with how the door aligns with the rear panel, but other than that it looks perfect, drives straight. Came with perellis, snow tires will go on Tuesday.

I test drove an x p100d and it felt quite a bit faster than this car. That’s how it’s supposed to be I guess?

Rides similar to my bmw 3 series with sport suspension plus way more suspension travel
Congrats! What is your VIN? This may throw people of now that we are seeing OD 10/1 and came with pirellis. You are in Toronto, definitely needed the michelin. I guess the whole tire thing is really random as well.

4 hrs before pick up.. I'm trading in my car is there anything I should keep noted while im there .. so excited haven't slept all night
They didn’t look at my trade in at all. It’d got a semi leaky flat tires and check engine light. I just had to sign off on it
Congrats! What is your VIN? This may throw people of now that we are seeing OD 10/1 and came with pirellis. You are in Toronto, definitely needed the michelin. I guess the whole tire thing is really random as well.
vin 3239x build around Nov 23. I believe most of the east coast cars will come with the pirellis for another week or so then switch to Michelins as they take 2-3 weeks to ship from Fremont. I’m ok with it, it’s a performance model anyways and I got dedicated winters

Quick question for the group:

What should I expect on pickup day? I'll be financing through either USAA or a credit union. A friend had recently told me he was all set, but then had to pay 3500 cash on the day-of for some kind of downpayment? Not really sure. Basically just need to know if I should expect any other costs other than what was quoted to me on my order sheet (which includes local tax, reg etc). Thanks.

Thanks @Starway2001 ! You and @Viv1984 helped getting us long haulers through this with your long wait times. Hope you’re enjoying your MYP! They’ve been a long time coming despite our initial short timeline thoughts when ordering.

Just glad the waiting is finally over. Look forward to enjoying it now!

Did yours come with pirellis or Michelins?
Mine came with Pirellis, but swapping out for AS4 as soon as I get my new rims (hopefully) this week. Loving the car too, been putting over 1k miles a week on it over the last couple weeks, hopefully that'll slow down a little. Hope you love your car too and there's no problems with it!

What should I expect on pickup day? I'll be financing through either USAA or a credit union. A friend had recently told me he was all set, but then had to pay 3500 cash on the day-of for some kind of downpayment? Not really sure. Basically just need to know if I should expect any other costs other than what was quoted to me on my order sheet (which includes local tax, reg etc). Thanks.
I didn't have to put anything down. I did third party finance through Schools First and the cost was exactly what Tesla told me it would be. Bank basically gave me a blank check with an upper limit, I went to pick up my car and wrote down the exact amount, inspected it and drove it home.

Reactions: Rugg3r and Luka816
So, one week after having my EDD pulled in and range narrowed to 12/19-12/31, I woke up this morning to a lump of coal - new EDD of 1/16-2/13. WTF???

My OD is 9/20 (black/black) - feeling cursed and confused.

Any other September order dates out there without a VIN and still getting bounced around??

**An order placed at this moment has an EDD of February!!!! :mad:

Got my MYP from Burbank, CA!

Car looks great except two things, some odd paint or off colored stain where drivers side door meets passenger, I need to look in the morning, and underneath back of car has some scratches . Again, will do a more thorough inspection tomorrow.

Another thing that is odd is the SA was there as the app isn’t working correctly so he had to send me a text to accept the car and use my keycard. Car didn’t show up in my app, and still doesn’t. So that’s annoying. Shows nothing in my app so features are non existent at this point.

No PPF or flaps (didn’t expect for CA).. but it did come with Michelin pilot sport all seasons! Didn’t expect it where I live, but looks like they are moving that way. Every single MYP had the Michelins. Way better treadlife so I’m good with that.

Driving: AMAZING! Was worried when you hear people say it’s a stiff ride or whatever, I didn’t notice at all. Drives like a dream!

Will update more tomorrow. You guys are awesome and it’s been a crazy journey with everyone!

View attachment 742990View attachment 742991View attachment 742992
Congratulations looks amazing. I have the same exact on order and now picking up next Saturday 12/18 hope mine also comes with all season tires. Kinda snows a lot here!! Congratulations again.

• Love
Reactions: Luka816
So, one week after having my EDD pulled in and range narrowed to 12/19-12/31, I woke up this morning to a lump of coal - new EDD of 1/16-2/13. WTF???

Any other September order dates out there without a VIN and still getting bounced around??

I’m here with you! Currently sitting at 12/11-12/24. In October I did get a 1/6-2/3 EDD but changed back to this year 2 days later. So far I’ve had 15 EDD changes since OD.

OD: 11/14, My EDD had narrowed to 12/24-12/31 last week, but woke up this morning to a EDD of 1/18-2/15. The impatient part of me is annoyed, but I would much prefer the Gigafactory Model Y so there's that.

Reactions: snoopocean

Know who is funding your loan before pickup. Like a week before. Have USAA overnight the bank/cashiers check directly to you so you can hand deliver it to Tesla the day of. As long as the check shows the same amount due as the Tesla website, there shouldn't be any surprises.

My order date is July 2nd original delivery date was sometime in late September beginning of October. I've had sooooant EDDs along the way but the latest was for December 16 to December 31st which now got moved to Feb 4th to March 4th. This is becoming almost unbearable. Not sure if I can do anything at this point but wait. Any suggestions?

My order date is July 2nd original delivery date was sometime in late September beginning of October. I've had sooooant EDDs along the way but the latest was for December 16 to December 31st which now got moved to Feb 4th to March 4th. This is becoming almost unbearable. Not sure if I can do anything at this point but wait. Any suggestions?
For an MYP? This is an MYP specific board