Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
86335E03-30FD-451A-A9D1-D1A8A8D8E23E.jpegTesla2.jpgtesla3.jpgtesla4.jpg
She is here!!!! And she is beautiful!! NO GAPS< MUD FLAPS and ALL SEASON TIRES!!!!

I ordered in late October/early November (can't remember which). MSM/white interior/no tow or FSD MYP. My EDD has been Jan3-Jan31 for weeks now. All of a sudden today I got a text to schedule delivery. I didn't have a VIN assigned as of yesterday, so this happened suspiciously quickly. VIN is a 3262XX. Scheduled for delivery Monday at 3pm in Renton WA. Trading in a 2020 MYLR, paying cash for the difference.

Emailed my SA to see if they can tell if this was someone else's reject. Hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but don't want someone's leftovers either :p

This is Tesla #4 for me

I ordered in late October/early November (can't remember which). MSM/white interior/no tow or FSD MYP. My EDD has been Jan3-Jan31 for weeks now. All of a sudden today I got a text to schedule delivery. I didn't have a VIN assigned as of yesterday, so this happened suspiciously quickly. VIN is a 3262XX. Scheduled for delivery Monday at 3pm in Renton WA. Trading in a 2020 MYLR, paying cash for the difference.

Emailed my SA to see if they can tell if this was someone else's reject. Hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but don't want someone's leftovers either :p

This is Tesla #4 for me
Thats in the unknown VIN zone for tire type you'll receive. Confirmed was anything after 3263xx gets the Michelins. Anything before gets Pirellis. Your VIN is so close it could be either or if that affects your decision at all. Dec 1 seems to be the cut off for Pirellis and anything after is Michelin All Seasons

Thats in the unknown VIN zone for tire type you'll receive. Confirmed was anything after 3263xx gets the Michelins. Anything before gets Pirellis. Your VIN is so close it could be either or if that affects your decision at all. Dec 1 seems to be the cut off for Pirellis and anything after is Michelin All Seasons

Yep, furthering my concern it was someone's rejected vehicle. I wouldn't reject it based on the tires, but those Michelins would be a much better choice for Seattle than the Pirellis (which I have on my 2021 M3P).

EDD pushed for the first time into the New Year.

OD 10/24. MYP Black / White. Bay Area. EDD 1/16 - 2/13.

EDD had ended 12/31 for the last 4 updates until today. SA told me my car was coming offline on 12/23 just yesterday. It gets here when it gets here and no one knows anything. I wish I could tell my customers the same thing lol I kinda do