Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 11/20 MSM/Black/Tow/no FSD
Modified date 12/8 Red/Black/Tow/No FSD
Burbank pick up

1. 12/20-12/31 (dates are from memory didn’t realize then I should track!)
2. 1/3-1/31
3. 12/22-12/31 (then got December delivery text, responded “delay”, then “December”, they put me on hold till 1/5)
4. 3/21-4/18 (yikes changed 12/18)
5. 12/22-12/31 (changed 12/20)

No VIN

Selling to CarMax today so waking up to see it back to December (and not March!) was much relief. I just need delivery in the next 4 weeks.

Awesome...thanks for the feedback! I had a VIN but unfortunately had to put it on hold as I'm out of town for most of December. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a new VIN in Jan/Feb once the hold is removed in early Jan. Is Tysons not doing the whole touchless delivery process where the documents are in the vehicle?
No, I went in and signed in-person with one of the workers.

Reactions: sstrunks
Just got my VIN, does it sound like a recent build?

7SAYGDEF8NF336XXX

Like others, don’t really care for a car that is someone’s seconds.

But excited! My EDD was pushed to JAN to FEB recently but now with delivery date of 28 DEC.
I can’t remember your config but that’s the exact VIN prefix I had to release last week, MYP white/white. I think that’s plenty new and is likely more to do with logistics, should be late enough to miss the USB issues and have AS4 tires. Congrats!

Reactions: NHK X and SuzyQ4
@SuzyQ4 do you find yourself still checking your tesla app and finding it hard to believe its there now instead of an EDD? lol
Yep, it's a little ridiculous. I am like a teenager with a new license, even happily went out Christmas shopping this weekend along with every other person in Frisco. Gladly parked a little further out than the rest of them though, so I could appreciate the view walking back more...I'm a mess. 😂 My new obsession EDD is getting those front windows tinted on Wednesday, feeling a little exposed. Other than that, I have had no issues (knock on wood). Best purchase this year by far!

Reactions: Fui.x and jayk82