Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I honestly don't understand. This is the 5th EDD date push, last one was a narrow 1/18-1/31 EDD. Now woke up this morning to it pushed out yet again another month 1/26-2/23. My OD was 11/2, zero holds, zero offers to take at the end of year. I am without a car and had to use a rental car which I returned last night, now have to have my friend chauffeur me around wherever I need to go, and there is nothing you can do but keep sitting and waiting twiddling my thumbs. This is the part of Tesla that I hate. And when you ask an SA, they tell you they see only what you see and you just need to wait. Beyond ridiculous.

I honestly don't understand. This is the 5th EDD date push, last one was a narrow 1/18-1/31 EDD. Now woke up this morning to it pushed out yet again another month 1/26-2/23. My OD was 11/2, zero holds, zero offers to take at the end of year. I am without a car and had to use a rental car which I returned last night, now have to have my friend chauffeur me around wherever I need to go, and there is nothing you can do but keep sitting and waiting twiddling my thumbs. This is the part of Tesla that I hate. And when you ask an SA, they tell you they see only what you see and you just need to wait. Beyond ridiculous.
My SoCal MYP OD was 9/29 with zero holds and EDD is 1/31-2/28. I fully expect it get pushed back to March at this point.

honestly think I got lucky. My vin was a reject I believe because when I got it this morning it was already on the train on the way to the east coast. And it’s build date was a week ago. Think the guy who rejected it thought it was intel because that’s what they told me at first and rejected it in hopes for AMD.
CANT stop laughing thinking about the poor soul that rejected this car.
Anyways thank god I accepted the intel at first haha.
how did you know it was on a train? All the SA i've spoken with always feign ignorance when i ask where the car is

Have you considered grabbing an inventory MYP? That's a crazy long/frustrating wait and based on your OD, I think you're only in for $1000 under current retail.

Forget getting VINs, you guys are getting EDDs?
will_poulter.png

Have you considered grabbing an inventory MYP? That's a crazy long/frustrating wait and based on your OD, I think you're only in for $1000 under current retail.
I'm under 2K at the current price. Most of those inventory models are rejected ones. My buddy bought M3LR from the Discord, and it was an earlier build with Intel and some gaps in the tail lights he has to get fixed.

Reactions: mmatlock
I'm under 2K at the current price. Most of those inventory models are rejected ones. My buddy bought M3LR from the Discord, and it was an earlier build with Intel and some gaps in the tail lights he has to get fixed.
Reject is such a terse word.

Those are models that late in the process got unmatched and didn’t have a quick / local match that the system reallocated. It CAN be a physical refusal based on observation or it can be a late hold/no response that has never been looked at. I certainly would not classify them all as rejects.

Those are models that late in the process got unmatched and didn’t have a quick / local match that the system reallocated. It CAN be a physical refusal based on observation or it can be a late hold/no response that has never been looked at. I certainly would not classify them all as rejects.
I did buy an inventory MVP on 1-5-22 but it was on it's way from Fremont (I called at the time, they pinged it and it was on the Truck in Oxnard) to San Diego and they rerouted it to Burbank. I have had several Tesla's over the years and build quality on this one is really good.

Reactions: Budshark and 907XCP

Same as my observations. I saw few model Y on discord that were build just a day or two ago.

Reactions: Budshark