Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like my car is arriving at the dealer today. Does anyone know if when it arrives are they gonna contact me for the 3 day window. My current EDD is the 25 and outside of the 3 days.
When I got my MYLR last year, when it arrived early they called me and said it came in early and if I wanted to pick up earlier. Setup an appt like 3 hours after phone call for them to detail it.

Looks like my car is arriving at the dealer today. Does anyone know if when it arrives are they gonna contact me for the 3 day window. My current EDD is the 25 and outside of the 3 days.
Contact the delivery center or if you are close to it stop by and see if they can deliver earlier. When my brother took delivery in Renton they were very accommodating.

Reactions: Tooleman694
So Tuesday, My EDD moved from 4 week period to a 10 day window.. 2/3-2/12.

This evening, i see it back to TBD. 🤦‍♂️ Could it mean that they might be assigning VIN now and moving it up? (please say yes) or that maybe more delay like for all the Reds and Whites mentioned above.

Mine is MSM/Black, No Tow, No FSD, Order Date 11/6. Atlanta GA

So Tuesday, My EDD moved from 4 week period to a 10 day window.. 2/3-2/12.

This evening, i see it back to TBD. 🤦‍♂️ Could it mean that they might be assigning VIN now and moving it up? (please say yes) or that maybe more delay like for all the Reds and Whites mentioned above.

Mine is MSM/Black, No Tow, No FSD, Order Date 11/6. Atlanta GA
Mine just went to tbd too. I think it’s an error? Seems to be a bunch of people that went to it.