Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 11/12
White/Black
Located in NC
EDD 1/23 - 2/3
Delivery was just scheduled for 1/29 in Charlotte.
VIN 358XXX
Decided to ask build date and SA said 1/11/22. I wouldn’t think it would take 18 days to transport the car to NC. I’ve asked the SA about the history of the car and they haven’t responded yet. Thoughts?
Mine is 1/11 build date and I won't get it until feb1st. Remember they have to wait until they get enough cars in the car train before it ships out.

It's very odd to me that a lot of November orders have EDD window starts of mid February, while new orders are getting EDDs only 2-3 weeks further out. Not sure if that means anything or it's just a result of being at the beginning of a quarter.
After the last round of price increases and with the BBB death the EDD pushed slowed down. In late summer/early fall for every month of time you were adding 2 months of EDD delay. Since the late October I do not believe a single month has been extended on the order pages indicating incoming orders are not outpacing supply. This isn’t unexpected either.

This can be either less demand, assumption that Austin will be fully ramped by late summer thus now keeping pace with demand, or Teslas algorithm for EDDs slows down pushes until a quarter is fully filled. I wouldn’t read too much into it.

Jan 20 - 29 -> Jan 23 - Feb 20

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aaaaand, just kidding, woke up to a VIN (365) and Jan 21-25 range!

Of course we're driving down to Carlsbad today-Sunday for our babymoon, so I'm fully expecting them to ask me to pick up tomorrow or Sunday. They haven't contacted me for delivery scheduling yet -- hoping I can grab it Monday.

Reactions: 907XCP and mmatlock
Aaaaand, just kidding, woke up to a VIN (365) and Jan 21-25 range!

Of course we're driving down to Carlsbad today-Sunday for our babymoon, so I'm fully expecting them to ask me to pick up tomorrow or Sunday. They haven't contacted me for delivery scheduling yet -- hoping I can grab it Monday.
They have 3 days from when it arrives, so yes you could get it on Monday.

Reactions: Heintzer
OD 10/26.
VIN Assigned 01/06 - 3546XX
Delivery 01/21
Intel Atom, AS4, Not sure about the battery.
Overall good fit and finish. Minor correction may be required for rear passenger door as it's not flush. Windshield not centered (may be it's normal?). Trunk - left and right side gap are not same, but seems not bad.

Reactions: bsdx