Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 759023
Well this was not an email I was expecting to get on a Saturday night but I’ll take it! OD 11/06 placed on Hold and released mid December. White ext Black in no tow no FSD. 368 VIN
Same build. Got a VIN a couple hours ago. I’m 364 now (after they pulled 365 earlier this week)

Dang, surprised there's cars up there in Alaska lol. My OD was 11/2, and I never got any vin yet. Figured I would for Q4 but nope.
Teslas and EVs are growing rapidly up here. I used to see a Tesla once a week back in 2018 but now I see 2-4 a day.

We ordered very close to each other, your VIN must be imminent. I pray you get it sometime this coming week.

• Love
Reactions: preilly44 and pd22
Teslas and EVs are growing rapidly up here. I used to see a Tesla once a week back in 2018 but now I see 2-4 a day.

We ordered very close to each other, your VIN must be imminent. I pray you get it sometime this coming week.
They are everywhere here in Vegas, but when I went back to my parents in Rhode Island I seen like one. Really hope I get a vin in the next few days. If I knew it was gonna be just about 3 months, I would have never sold my car right away. Next Tesla I won't believe a word the SA says about EDD

They are everywhere here in Vegas, but when I went back to my parents in Rhode Island I seen like one. Really hope I get a vin in the next few days. If I knew it was gonna be just about 3 months, I would have never sold my car right away. Next Tesla I won't believe a word the SA says about EDD
I know the struggle, sold our 21 MYLR the day we ordered the MYP 11/06, so we have been without a Tesla for 2.5 months and God knows when we will actually receive this one.

OD: 6 Nov, MYP Grey 5-seat no tow
BBB Hold: Mid Nov (3 Jan)
Hold Removed: 20 Dec
Vin assigned: 20 Dec
Delivery: 21-25 Dec
Vin released, rehold: 20 Dec (3 Jan)
Hold auto-removed 30 Dec
30 Dec - 2 Jan: TBD EDD
3 Jan: EDD 5 March - 31 March
7 Jan: EDD 28 Jan - 25 Feb
23 Jan: EDD 5 Feb - 16 Feb

Update as of this morning. SA had told me the MYP batches were scheduled for mid feb and would be Fremont, that Austin would only be in the "hundreds per week" and they dont expect to see any Austin vehicles until well into Q2 or beyond.

Personal or trying to time an improvement? If Austin I don’t think February is going to work.
I work in tech and in strategy - I know better than trying to time the constant change of tech and I also know that Austin won’t really be producing more heavily until later Q2 or Q3 at least which still doesn’t guarantee that much extra greatness. We still don’t know about the 4680 cells…if/when those come I’ll see how it’s going and likely have my car for >1 year by then and see if it’s worth the upgrade.

So short answer is Personal if you must know 😊

I work in tech and in strategy - I know better than trying to time the constant change of tech and I also know that Austin won’t really be producing more heavily until later Q2 or Q3 at least which still doesn’t guarantee that much extra greatness. We still don’t know about the 4680 cells…if/when those come I’ll see how it’s going and likely have my car for >1 year by then and see if it’s worth the upgrade.

So short answer is Personal if you must know 😊
Got it. Just have seen a couple folks trying to time Austin off the BS “production has started” posts. Never know who knows what.

Reactions: tbcboo