Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Confirmed pickup delayed. Vehicle is in Chicago and with the weather in the Midwest they don’t expect until the 8th with pickup the 9th or 10th.

So original pickup 2/1. Tesla delayed to 2/3. Now Tesla / weather delayed to 2/9 or 2/10.

I'm taking delivery. If a few months down the road there is a good enough reason to upgrade, I'll just sell my car.
I was thinking the same thing if I get a MYP from Freemont next month. I've already got replacement wheels that I may or may not even stick on right away.

My only concern, and its a big one, is that I've heard of Tesla cancelling orders of people who just bought a car, in an attempt to prevent people from flipping them for a profit.

I was thinking the same thing if I get a MYP from Freemont next month. I've already got replacement wheels that I may or may not even stick on right away.

My only concern, and its a big one, is that I've heard of Tesla cancelling orders of people who just bought a car, in an attempt to prevent people from flipping them for a profit.
When I say "a few months" I mean like next year. I don't think that would qualify as flipping lol

Opened my app this morning and VIN NF373xx is there, new EDD: 2/14-18. No email, no text, no call. Assuming the schedule delivery text will come soon but that’s weird.
Our OKC SA called and manually scheduled delivery over the phone, set to pickup in KC on 2/18. Car is scheduled to arrive in KC on 2/14.

I asked whether or not KC gets PPF/Mudflaps, he said since I asked he’d flag my account to have them ordered and installed in OKC. A little weird but I’ll take it.

Reactions: ap105