Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup there is another thread here where a guy’s order got cancelled because he sold his MY 5 seat to go for mY 7 seat config. Poor guy had legitimate reason and long term Tesla owner but still got punished

Latest Tesla response about my painful 9/29 OD with no VIN in sight:

Thank you for reaching out. I did notice there was a delay on your account. I went ahead and set urgency to get you a vehicle sooner. As of right now, we are expecting the system to automatically match you within this month. We will update you as soon as vehicle becomes available.

No clue what that means but I guess we’ll see if it helps at all…

Latest Tesla response about my painful 9/29 OD with no VIN in sight:

Thank you for reaching out. I did notice there was a delay on your account. I went ahead and set urgency to get you a vehicle sooner. As of right now, we are expecting the system to automatically match you within this month. We will update you as soon as vehicle becomes available.

No clue what that means but I guess we’ll see if it helps at all…
I feel like those poor mid-late September orders got cursed somehow .. I feel for you.

Reactions: Flex
Any alerts? Or it just show up in your Tesla account?
Nope no alerts. I check it all the time (probably become a nervous habit at this point haha) and in the app it said “we’re making changes that affect your delivery” and it sent me to the website, where I had to accept Tesla Vision and then it showed my VIN and I have all the documents and such (MVPA, etc)

Reactions: ap105
4th time hitting the front end of edd tomorrow (2/2-2/13) - no vin still. OD 10/4. Each time so far the night after it passes by they change the dates. Although we got a text from Tesla a few hours ago thinking it was vin, but just a "Tesla Update - we expect a vehicle to ready for you in the next few weeks!" - Really? They expect that to happen. Nice to know that they expect it happen past their posted EDD. Annoyed and we dont even need the car. Really feel for you guys who do.

Reactions: NoxGrimstad
4th time hitting the front end of edd tomorrow (2/2-2/13) - no vin still. OD 10/4. Each time so far the night after it passes by they change the dates. Although we got a text from Tesla a few hours ago thinking it was vin, but just a "Tesla Update - we expect a vehicle to ready for you in the next few weeks!" - Really? They expect that to happen. Nice to know that they expect it happen past their posted EDD. Annoyed and we dont even need the car. Really feel for you guys who do.
It will most likely change on you 2/3 like mine did this morning and now shows March. At least you got some kind of message, I haven't heard a peep from anyone. Not sure how much longer I can wait before I go down to them and cause a scene.

Another random EDD change only a couple days after the previous change. At least it’s narrowing down.

OD 11/8
DFW area. MYP/MSM/black no tow no fsd
Dec 17th - Dec 31st
Jan 7th - Feb 4th
Dec 17th - Dec 31st
Jan 13th - Feb 10th
Dec 31st - Jan 28th
Jan 23rd - Feb 26th
Feb 8th - Mar 3rd
Feb 9th - Feb 23rd
Finally some progress.

VIN assigned and EDD updated
NF3745xx
Feb 14th - Feb 17th

Members please include following information:

OD:
Original Order date
EDD: Estimated Delivery Date
Model: MYLR or MYP
Exterior & Interior color
Tow
or No Tow
Pick up State
Production location: ?
VIN:
Yes or No
DR: Date received
Battery cells: 2170 or 4680

* Any other details (placed on hold or refused delivery etc.)

OD: December 6th 2021
EDD: February 14th - February 26th
Model: MYP
Color: Blue / Black
Tow
State:
NJ
Production location: ?
VIN: No
DR: N/A
Battery cells: N/A

Last edited: