Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my VIN and am disappointed its a Fremont vehicle.

Is there any chance that any of the vehicles coming out of Fremont have the 4860 or made with the new Giga press casting?

Interest rates are going up, I already locked in a 1.99%, I really want to initiate the delayed delivery since I don't emergently need a vehicle right now.

Risk a interest rate increase to try and get a Austin vehicle or take the potentially substandard Fremont vehicle?

OD: SEPTEMBER 11th 2021
EDD: February 15-19
Model: MYP
Exterior & Interior BLUE/BLACK
Tow

Pick up State MD
Production location: FREMONT

VIN: Yes
I get my MYP on Saturday from Fremont and I'm glad its from Fremont. They've got all the bugs worked out, you'll get a solid vehicle. the first batches of cars out of Austin will probably have more issues.

I received
Y first text asking if I had a trade. My EDD is 2/15-3/1. I assume my VIN is coming soon. MYP midnight Silver. Order date 12/9
I was excited when I saw Tesla was calling me 5 minutes ago but they were just asking about a trade. When I asked if delivery was getting close he looked it up and gave me the same date range I see in the app. That has changed several times in the last month so I'm not feeling like there is any progress.

If you live in northern areas, like Montana, Minnesota, Michigan, Maine, etc - you get mud flaps and PPF.

Can you clarify the PPF and mud flaps extras? I didn't know that there was a chance of it being included!

What areas are they installing the PPF?

I am expecting to receive my VIN soon with my EDD Feb 13 to 19.

Do you need a referal to apply with DCU?
Referral or donation to a charity that DCU supports. DM me if you want a referral