Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You and a I have same MYP build specs. I ordered mine 12/06 and as of today the have me at 02/14 - 02/26. Mine is going to Chery Hill NJ. I am thinking I will get a Fremont built car based on the what everyone is saying. It's looking like you March window is giving you much better odds of an Austin, Texas build.
If indeed they decide to build the MYP in Austin at all. I'm hoping they do and I'll probably accept delivery regardless, but I thought the only evidence of production in Austin is the LR..... I'd love some info to the contrary mind you!

I'm actually afraid they won't even bother with the P in Austin for a while. Its so low production they could just keep it simple by pumping it out in the 2170 format in Freemont and use the extra capacity in Austin to 100% eat into the LR backlog.

Oh well, just supposing. Can't wait to see what my EDD is when my hold is up February 27th!

You and a I have same MYP build specs. I ordered mine 12/06 and as of today the have me at 02/14 - 02/26. Mine is going to Chery Hill NJ. I am thinking I will get a Fremont built car based on the what everyone is saying. It's looking like you March window is giving you much better odds of an Austin, Texas build.

You keep saying this, but there is no sign of any Austin vehicle making it to any customer yet, let alone MYP. Passing off mindless speculation as reality is not helping ease anyone's anxiety around here.

SA fine tuned delivery. Picking up Feb 15.
  • (Tesla Vision accepted)
  • Ins. Updated in app
  • Waiting on agreement to populate
  • Financing pre approved through Tesla
  • Playing phone tag with SA to confirm build updates
Vin: Freemont 375XXX

MYP, white, white, tow, no FSD

OD Nov 4, 2021
  • Delivery Window:
    • December 11 - 31
    • January 7 - February 4
    • December 14-31
    • December 21-31
    • January 14-31
    • January 3-31
    • January 18-February 11
    • Jan 28-Feb 9
    • Feb 1 - 25
    • Feb 11 -23
    • Feb 14-18 Vin Assigned
    • Delivery Scheduled: Feb 19
    • Delivery Scheduled update: Feb 15

SA fine tuned delivery. Picking up Feb 15.
  • (Tesla Vision accepted)
  • Ins. Updated in app
  • Waiting on agreement to populate
  • Financing pre approved through Tesla
  • Playing phone tag with SA to confirm build updates
Vin: Freemont 375XXX

MYP, white, white, tow, no FSD

OD Nov 4, 2021
  • Delivery Window:
    • December 11 - 31
    • January 7 - February 4
    • December 14-31
    • December 21-31
    • January 14-31
    • January 3-31
    • January 18-February 11
    • Jan 28-Feb 9
    • Feb 1 - 25
    • Feb 11 -23
    • Feb 14-18 Vin Assigned
    • Delivery Scheduled: Feb 19
    • Delivery Scheduled update: Feb 15
I have a VIN and a 2/14-2/18 EDD. I haven't talked with my SA in a while, but should I reach out to schedule the pick up date?

This is what I mean. No rhyme or reason. I ordered before you on 11/24. Never put it on hold and I am also taking delivery in Cincy hence coming from and to exact same location. Yet I am 2/14-2/23 With no VIN.
And we have the same exact spec. I wasn't expecting a VIN the day after I released my hold which is crazy. Should be in Cincy on 2/12 (hopefully pickup a few days after that). Figuring out my financing options now.

It's likely someone had the same config slotted ahead of you in the same area, and they either declined the vehicle upon inspection, or cancelled without said inspection (got cold feet, couldn't get financing, whatever).
Car is still in transit from Freemont.

goin2drt

Has the same exact spec (same pickup location) as I and ordered before me.... so that is strange that it would give me the VIN before him.

Nice. Which ever factory spits out the best quality is the one I want. If this is about the 4680/StructuralPack: Unless it increases range, safety, and performance for the current price, I don't care for it.

BTW, I don't know how to respond to profile-messages. To answer about how to find SA, someone at Tesla texted me that my delivery location is changed. So far that person has helped me everything related to my order. Very nice and profile (and prompt!). Maybe visit your delivery location and see whats up.