Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did they contact you to ask if you were prepared to take delivery or did you otherwise need to 'accept' your VIN? I recall people saying that's part of the process, just curious if that's still the case!
I just reached out to my SA. She said my car came out of the factory 2 days ago with all the latest updates, and should be here in 2 weeks. She said they would reach out when the car was closer to schedule my pickup date. I had to accept the Tesla Vision-only autopilot, but I didn't have to accept the VIN. I think when people say they are declining a VIN they are just putting their orders on hold, or they are rejecting delivery

Nice. Which ever factory spits out the best quality is the one I want. If this is about the 4680/StructuralPack: Unless it increases range, safety, and performance for the current price, I don't care for it.

BTW, I don't know how to respond to profile-messages. To answer about how to find SA, someone at Tesla texted me that my delivery location is changed. So far that person has helped me everything related to my order. Very nice and profile (and prompt!). Maybe visit your delivery location and see whats up.
Ok I will try the dealership that I will be picking it up from and see if they can help me. I wonder how many members here are choosing home delivery? I would not want someone driving my car for an hour in traffic and dropping the car off to me. Once you accept delivery of your car from you phone to gain access to the interior and paperwork it's yours! From what I have hear the driver calls for an Uber and they leave even if you have issues with the exterior. I guess you can always choose to decline it?

This is what I mean. No rhyme or reason. I ordered before you on 11/24. Never put it on hold and I am also taking delivery in Cincy hence coming from and to exact same location. Yet I am 2/14-2/23 With no VIN.
An here I am with a 10/28 OD for Cincy delivery with no holds and still a 30-day EDD window (2/5-3/5). Sigh...

Ok I will try the dealership that I will be picking it up from and see if they can help me. I wonder how many members here are choosing home delivery? I would not want someone driving my car for an hour in traffic and dropping the car off to me. Once you accept delivery of your car from you phone to gain access to the interior and paperwork it's yours! From what I have hear the driver calls for an Uber and they leave even if you have issues with the exterior. I guess you can always choose to decline it?
Yeah, not a chance I'd do home delivery if I had the option, but that's me. I'd also take the whole checklist with you if you have time. My brother has an absurd eye for detail... taking him and the checklist with me at pickup lol.

Reactions: Chupalover22