Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 10/11/2021, pushed back my original delivery 12/25/2021 (Intel), just got delivery of my MYP 02/21/2022 (AMD, and also lithium battery). Worth the wait.

NF387XXX assigned today (2/24), arriving in LV Saturday.
SA gave me BS answer that it has the "latest" MCU chip - but won't confirm AMD.
What are the chances it's Intel Atom 🤔

OD Nov 2021
MSM Stock P
Las Vegas
My SA confirmed AS and AMD for my 387xxx

• Informative
Reactions: bsdx and RoBoRaT
Anyone delaying in hopes to get a structural MYP? I was assigned a VIN but I keep going back and forth between putting a 30 day hold on my account or just taking the car...
Yep I was assigned an nf380 vin and dropped it. SA was not happy with me saying if I drop the next vin they'll cancel my order which I said is fine. Id rather lose the $250 than not get what ive been waiting for. I purchased a 21 Y in late 2020, used it for a year then sold it nov last year for a spicy profit that allowed me to have a "free" upgrade to a MYP. I wouldn't have sold the LR 21 Y with radar and lumbar but the offer I got was too good for me to say no to also realizing the 4680s were around the corner. I don't think I could accept another Tesla without the 4680s... The host of improvements they announced on battery day (plus their subtle hinting of a million mile battery in the video of the assembly line) makes me think that these batteries will push Tesla back to the top of the game. Right now, there are a ton of new compelling EV options with batter fit and finish and luxury. Like an ionic 5 limited with heads up display, cooling seats, v2l, etc etc is extremely compelling. I have a Rivian R1S order for 2023 delivery which im sure will be leagues better in quality to teslas(speculative). but im confident the new batteries will be industry leading in a lot of ways that will justify the wait for them. Or I could be wrong and the 4680s are duds only to save Tesla a penny and the competition will pass them by. I sincerely doubt it though.

Bad news, my own fault, we rejected delivery yesterday at my pickup store.
The MYP was exceptional except for one item, the tires were the P0s.

Every MYLR and MYP that we looked at or test drove had the AS tires.
All the SAs that we spoke with directly went out of their way to inform us that ALL MYLR and MYP now ship with the AS tires. SAs at two different stores told us the same info on the AS tires.
I neglected to "check my VIN" ( NF377 ) to confirm the build as I was not concerned with the CPU.

So if there is a component that you must have in your build, call and check check check your build details!

The silver lining of this dark cloud is that the on site SA found us another identical build with AS tires that we can pick up in 2 weeks ( VIN NF374 ) , all of our documentation was updated in less than 15 minutes to reflect the change. Hopefully it will have a build quality as good as the rejected MYP.

Living in south central PA, a large part of our decision to go with a MYP over a MYLR was the fact that we were told that all MYPs now have AS tires. Having to replace the P0s right off the lot was a no go for us.

Reactions: bsdx and garumaru
Bad news, my own fault, we rejected delivery yesterday at my pickup store.
The MYP was exceptional except for one item, the tires were the P0s.

Every MYLR and MYP that we looked at or test drove had the AS tires.
All the SAs that we spoke with directly went out of their way to inform us that ALL MYLR and MYP now ship with the AS tires. SAs at two different stores told us the same info on the AS tires.
I neglected to "check my VIN" ( NF377 ) to confirm the build as I was not concerned with the CPU.

So if there is a component that you must have in your build, call and check check check your build details!

The silver lining of this dark cloud is that the on site SA found us another identical build with AS tires that we can pick up in 2 weeks ( VIN NF374 ) , all of our documentation was updated in less than 15 minutes to reflect the change. Hopefully it will have a build quality as good as the rejected MYP.

Living in south central PA, a large part of our decision to go with a MYP over a MYLR was the fact that we were told that all MYPs now have AS tires. Having to replace the P0s right off the lot was a no go for us.
I wouldn't say that is bad news! You rejected an Intel VIN with Pirelli tires...And got automatically reassigned a MYP with AMD and AS tires!
You've won.