Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the same car and got Dec too.
Maybe the color? It is dark silver metallic and that is new I think. The grey they offered previously was not metallic. This was a free option by the way, only white was included in the base price. I remember reading someplace Elon saying there was too many white ones on the road! I'm considering changing ba k to white and see if that affects the del. date.
Thanks for responding. At least I’m not alone. Also pretty certain of getting the new battery pack. How do you change colors and can you go back?

Got delivery on 2/24 VIN 375XXX. All the updates you would expect with that VIN. Went out of town so just now getting it back from shop and customizing to my liking. Fully wrapped in Xpel Stealth, Xpel Prime tint, ceramic coated over top. Still have not got the new software update with the colorizer to make my satin/matte. Not sure when that is supposed to be downloaded on the car.
Front.jpg
Back.jpg
Front Driver Side.jpg
Rear Driver Side.jpg
Rim.jpg
Logo.jpg

Got delivery on 2/24 VIN 375XXX. All the updates you would expect with that VIN. Went out of town so just now getting it back from shop and customizing to my liking. Fully wrapped in Xpel Stealth, Xpel Prime tint, ceramic coated over top. Still have not got the new software update with the colorizer to make my satin/matte. Not sure when that is supposed to be downloaded on the car.
View attachment 778453View attachment 778451View attachment 778452View attachment 778455View attachment 778456View attachment 778454
Really like the matte look, sooo good! If you don't mind me asking, what is the ball park price for each of your services? Also what is the benefit of the ceramic if you already wrapped it?

View attachment 778453View attachment 778451View attachment 778452View attachment 778455View attachment 778456View attachment 778454
Looks good. My wife really wants to do the matte look.

Really like the matte look, sooo good! If you don't mind me asking, what is the ball park price for each of your services? Also what is the benefit of the ceramic if you already wrapped it?
Same shop did all the work. The price for the wrap and tint combined was 6k. I live in Florida and if you drive anywhere on the interstate at certain times of the year there will be an army of dead lovebugs on the front of your car. The ceramic helps to just easily wash them off.

Reactions: preilly44
Same shop did all the work. The price for the wrap and tint combined was 6k. I live in Florida and if you drive anywhere on the interstate at certain times of the year there will be an army of dead lovebugs on the front of your car. The ceramic helps to just easily wash them off.
Good to know, I just saw there's a shop here in town that installs XPEL. Going to get a quote.

I got a quote here in Maryland and it was nearly $8000. LLumar also makes a product that with ceramic coat comes in around $5500 depending on who you go to. I can tell you that with my model three after three years this ceramic coat sees be holding up just fine.

Hope your EDD holds
It is unlikely that hope is warranted at this point. I got bumped back a month today Since it goes without saying that it's all about me, there are only two possibilities:

1. I am being punished for asking questions.
2. Someone is actually looking into addressing my concerns.

This is what my therapist tells me is the root of my sociopathy. Random dispensing of punishment and reward as a child.

But now I feel so warm and fuzzy inside because I feel accepted into the dysfunctional Tesla family.

Apologies if I just made you spit your drink all over your screen....

Just to Quote myself...I called my SA. This has AMD, The All season tires, Heated wipers. So everything that I need to get going.
So being the first 400 Serial number MYP on the thread, it comes with AMD and All Seasons.

I was trying to get the last of the Fremont MYP's on purpose. The Overall build on them has been excellent from what I have read, The bugs have been flushed out. And I really didn't want to take a chance on the Austin variations. I just don't have the time or patience for bugs or a new build in a new factory. BUT if its really that much better, I'll prob just make an order for a Austin MYP down the line...and then sell this one.
Same. I'm going to end up watching how it plays out. & most likely order again once they work out the kinks. I just didn't want to "wait" on that to happen when I can enjoy what they have now.

Looks nice! Looking to do something similar; How long did it take and would you recommend the shop? If so do you mind sending the name if it’s near South FL? Also did you add mudflaps or did they come with?

Xpel Prime tint? Did you do all the windows or just the front? What percentage?