Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks nice! Looking to do something similar; How long did it take and would you recommend the shop? If so do you mind sending the name if it’s near South FL? Also did you add mudflaps or did they come with?
Thank you. Took about a week. Shop was AFP Shield and Tint. They were by far the best price I got quoted and had great service but they are in Jacksonville. Mudflaps were added.

Reactions: SunshineThree
Xpel Prime tint? Did you do all the windows or just the front? What percentage?
To be honest with the tint I just did what they recommended and didn't ask to many questions. It has both the front and rear windows. Here's a better photo from the side that shows the tinting.
Driver Side.jpg

My original scheduled delivery was 3/12. Delivery center texted me on 3/5 about a delay in transit and we rescheduled it to 3/13. Today, the delivery center texted me about another delay in transit and we rescheduled it to 3/16. I’m not sure if other people in Atlanta have experienced the same delays lately. Fingers crossed we really get our MYP next week without any further delays. For reference, our OD was 11/8.

Reactions: tm3dlr
Just ordered a Y performance, white on white, no FSD, Texas delivery. Showing April EDD, do you think this will hold? If not when do you expect the actual EDD to be? Any chance of getting a 4680 from Austin?
Perhaps it’ll hold because of Texas, but if I was a betting man, I’d say you get pushed.

I made an MYP order last week and it said April for the first day, then bumped back to May 4-June 1, but I’m located in Seattle.

Talked to two individuals at Tesla and they both indicated that my F395xxx has AMD and all season tires.

Delivery to my home is scheduled for Sunday...super quick. I did ask if I can opt for a pickup on-site (Burbank), but the rep indicated that 99% of cars (here in Burbank/LA, I assume) are home deliveries at this time as there is not enough space on the lots to store vehicles.

If anyone has any experiences with home deliveries...would appreciate you letting me know of anything I should be on the lookout for or aware of. Thanks!

Ended up having the car delivered to my home this afternoon. Originally scheduled for Sunday, but could not get financing squared away until Monday morning (so rescheduled it for Monday afternoon). Then Monday afternoon, Tesla rescheduled to today (Tuesday)- no reason given. Around 11:30am today, Tesla texted me saying they hadn’t gotten the check image and tracking info of the check my bank sent to headquarters (I did in fact send it on Monday), so they were pushing it back to Wednesday. Called them right away and forwarded the email I sent to the SA I was speaking to. ultimately, they sorted everything out and rescheduled back to today. Got a text around 2pm saying the car was on its way. A minute later, I got another text saying the car has been delivered. Looked out my window and there it was.

TL;DR - if you’re sending financing docs/info to Tesla via email, don‘t be surprised if they overlook it. I sent my stuff to a Burbank order support email. Call in to be sure they see it, esp if you’re expecting to take delivery in a day or two.

As for the car, it’s amazing and stupid fast! I’ve been driving a minivan so take that with a grain of salt. 🤣 After initially ordering, I contemplated changing to a LR due to concerns with MYP ride quality, but it’s smoother and quieter than anticipated. Very pleased. No panel gaps or other issues. AMD and all season tires as indicated by SA (F395xxx).

Reactions: csrpenfab