Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD changed once again to 3/21-3/31. I think once it goes into the 10 day window it’s a good sign right? VIN incoming?
Unfortunately the Tesla VIN gods are not so forthcoming. Usually, it seems like that is a good sign, but I definitely had a case where I had a 10 day window and was in the window and VINless..and then it moved out a whole month. Try not to get your hopes up too much, but I do hope you get a VIN soon!

To be honest with the tint I just did what they recommended and didn't ask to many questions. It has both the front and rear windows. Here's a better photo from the side that shows the tinting.View attachment 778524

I just want to say that this MYP looks absolutely GORGEOUS, to the point that it makes me rethink my White choice!
Are those the OEM mud guards?
This color under the sun comes out so well...

Took delivery yesterday afternoon. Delivery guy was really nice and walked me through everything he could. Outside of a little ding I see on the hood, no issues so far. Delivery guy took a pic of it and told me to make an appt and they could smooth it out pretty easily. Gonna go over it with a fine toothed comb today instead of working.

Initial thought: I didn't get to drive a MYP, they only had the MYLR available. You definitely do feel the road a bit more in this one, but it's not as much as I've read about. Time will tell, but the MYP feels like it will be worth it in the long run, and if feeling the road ever bugs me enough I can replace the wheels and stuff to soften it up.

Attachments

• 66847364538__5EE84039-AB75-45D7-A0D6-7B48297632EF.jpg
    66847364538__5EE84039-AB75-45D7-A0D6-7B48297632EF.jpg
    1,018.1 KB · Views: 82
Took delivery yesterday afternoon. Delivery guy was really nice and walked me through everything he could. Outside of a little ding I see on the hood, no issues so far. Delivery guy took a pic of it and told me to make an appt and they could smooth it out pretty easily. Gonna go over it with a fine toothed comb today instead of working.

Initial thought: I didn't get to drive a MYP, they only had the MYLR available. You definitely do feel the road a bit more in this one, but it's not as much as I've read about. Time will tell, but the MYP feels like it will be worth it in the long run, and if feeling the road ever bugs me enough I can replace the wheels and stuff to soften it up.
Congratulations!!! Houston is going to become the real EV Capital of the World!
Your car looks great!

I just want to say that this MYP looks absolutely GORGEOUS, to the point that it makes me rethink my White choice!
Are those the OEM mud guards?
This color under the sun comes out so well...
Thank you. I am really happy with how it turned out. I had months of waiting and researched everything under the sun lol. The mud flaps are from Abstract Ocean and the install was very straight forward and they fit well. They hang down less than the Tesla brand ones which was a must for me since my driveway to the garage is steep and I didnt want them scraping going up it.

Congratulations!
Did you get the AMD processor ?

Unfortunately the Tesla VIN gods are not so forthcoming. Usually, it seems like that is a good sign, but I definitely had a case where I had a 10 day window and was in the window and VINless..and then it moved out a whole month. Try not to get your hopes up too much, but I do hope you get a VIN soon!
Indeed. Let's just hope it sticks to this one. On the bright side, EDD's have never gone past 3/31 since day 1 so I will hope it's some end of quarter type of push.

Reactions: Avrana_Kern

That is awesome! I should be picking mine up next week.

Reactions: Maxw72

So I guess I may in fact get the summer tires after all. :-(