Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No update/change. Feeling very impatient, so I'm posting here for catharsis. šŸ˜…
Tomorrow I'll hit the delivery window for the 3rd time. 7 days out from trade-in text.
I wish there was some numbering or system to know where in the queue one sits.

No update/change. Feeling very impatient, so I'm posting here for catharsis. šŸ˜…
Tomorrow I'll hit the delivery window for the 3rd time. 7 days out from trade-in text.
I wish there was some numbering or system to know where in the queue one sits.
I don't know how true it is, but the SA told me as long as you lock in the trade it you can keep it until your new tesla is ready.

FE69BBA4-39FF-4E92-AB35-6E7C22DBF79F.jpeg

WELL WELL! Even though my EDD on my account still shows June/July and I donā€™t have a VIN, Iā€™m hoping this is good newsā€¦.

Reactions: craiguh
No movements today. My trade-in expires today but my SA told me a few weeks ago that I just need to to update the odometer information. Sounds like I have a reason to reach out to see if there is any movement they see on their end.
Looks like your order is before January. Don't renew the trade-in, just take it off for now. Renewing it will push your order back. Just ask your SA to add back the trade in when you get a VIN.

Reactions: Beast_Mode
MYP White No Tow VIN assigned two days ago (F400XXX) was talking to SA about MVPA and asked about tires she said they are equipped to Continental pro contact. I am confused never seen a MYP with continentals. Is this normal?
Don't trust anything your SA tells you; they're clueless 99% of the time. My chat SA said Intel "gaming computer" and "split season summer tires", yet my MYP I picked up last Saturday had AMD chip and Michelin A/S. The only thing she got right was that they'd install free front flaps and rear PPF since I'm in a "weather" state.

• Funny
Reactions: MrLewayne
Update; I just found the best SA of all time haha. She said ā€œtake with a grain of salt, but Iā€™m seeing your car should be built tomorrow and will be shipped out end of the week to your facilityā€ (which is also when the VIN will attach after creation). She still couldnā€™t tell me why my date says June/July though, probably a glitch.

Also, she confirmed it; All cars are delivered via trains obviously to the continental US, so they are confirmed delivered in batches to different regions. Aka, thatā€™s why west coast receives first normally, and so on. She was so knowledgeable and friendly. Amazing customer service! She even said sheā€™s going to call me back tomorrow to check in with news or whatever is latest on her end.

Really hoping what she says is true about the car being built tomorrow! šŸ¤ž

Question for those of you who compulsively check your Tesla app to see if there is any new updates:
Have you ever gotten a NEW update after you already checked in the morning??
I only ask because I'm starting to think that I'm just wasting my time checking multiple times a day...probably hard to break the habit now. haha
I havenā€™t seen any changes for my EDD. I ordered on 02/27 but I swear it feels a lot longer than that!

Question for those of you who compulsively check your Tesla app to see if there is any new updates:
Have you ever gotten a NEW update after you already checked in the morning??
I only ask because I'm starting to think that I'm just wasting my time checking multiple times a day...probably hard to break the habit now. haha
I have never seen an update after early in the morning... hasn't stopped me from checking it though.