Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its strange to me that your order date is a month back from mine and Im the same current EDD. It makes me think its not accurate, as stated elsewhere on this forum. I bet you get yours first.

Funnily enough my profile didn't officially complete til 07/10 as well, due to having chosen third-party financing. It wasn't til 07/10 that I said hell with it and went through with Tesla financing instead, then the profile completed.

It'll be interesting to see if our EDD changes together to similar dates here on our next update.

Talked to SA the other day who mentioned it looks to be on track for a (+/- a few days) Aug. 9th VIN assignment, with delivery 1-2 weeks after that. So it does fit our current range of EDD.

No offense but I kind of hate you right now 😅😋😇. I think it was the “wow, this process has been fast” comment a couple post up . Haha, j/k, I’m just incredibly jealous. Congrats :)
I get it, and no offense taken. I was just trying to capture my own experience. Totally understand that the overarching there around here is the unenviable port-order waiting game, so I get the angst. I'm thinking my original order date had a lot to do with the bump up in turnaround time.

Hope we ALL get our cars SOON!

• Love
Reactions: YForMeee
Funnily enough my profile didn't officially complete til 07/10 as well, due to having chosen third-party financing. It wasn't til 07/10 that I said hell with it and went through with Tesla financing instead, then the profile completed.

It'll be interesting to see if our EDD changes together to similar dates here on our next update.

Talked to SA the other day who mentioned it looks to be on track for a (+/- a few days) Aug. 9th VIN assignment, with delivery 1-2 weeks after that. So it does fit our current range of EDD.
Hmm, good to know. Maybe I need to call up there too, see whats going on. Either way it looks like they are moving right along with production regardless of location. Ive only been waiting 17 days and I am already about to lose my mind.

Reactions: WaitingInLA
Today MYP orders shifted to 7-9 weeks - prediction/premonition: 9 weeks until they transition limited construction over to GigaTexas?

View attachment 688864

I really don't think we will see any scale production of Model Y from GigaTexas for quite some time. During the earnings call yesterday, Musk said "limited production" later this year. Also, I probably would not want to jump on the first 50-100k of vehicles from GigaTexas until they dial in that production line, especially with the new casting(s) and potentially the new cells.

How do you know the date the profile was completed? I mean I know I completed mine the same day I placed the order but does it show it on the site?

Hey everyone, new here but have been following along for a couple day so figured it was time to create an account.
Anyway, playing the waiting game here too.
Order place 6/23 but added tow hitch a week later
MYP white/white FSD tow hitch
Still no vin and date 11aug-27aug
Pickup in Atlanta GA.
Hopefully soon fingers crossed. I’ve seen VINs issued for order dates after mine.

Hey everyone, new here but have been following along for a couple day so figured it was time to create an account.
Anyway, playing the waiting game here too.
Order place 6/23 but added tow hitch a week later
MYP white/white FSD tow hitch
Still no vin and date 11aug-27aug
Pickup in Atlanta GA.
Hopefully soon fingers crossed. I’ve seen VINs issued for order dates after mine.
this means you technically made a new order a week later. actual order date would be 6/30