Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

Mine was idle from 7/24 stating that my EDD was 8/8 - 8/28

This morning I got 8/3 - 8/21
Looked and date slipped this morning, just a couple days but seems to line up with everyone else here. Talked to my SA yesterday again and he said I was looking like "anywhere from the middle of August to the last week in September," which is also not encouraging considering my EDD online says 9/1. Oh well.

Yes007

7/Red/Blk/OD7-21/EDD(11/02-11/30)/Order on hold
Jul 23, 2021
SF Bay - East Bay
I ordered a gray and black seat Model Y on 7/25. No delivery date, haven’t even gotten the paperwork yet that I’m supposed to review. Getting a little impatient cause I need a car since I totaled my last one.
What paperwork are you supposed to review? Just curious as I did not receive any such review.

I ordered a gray and black seat Model Y on 7/25. No delivery date, haven’t even gotten the paperwork yet that I’m supposed to review. Getting a little impatient cause I need a car since I totaled my last one.
I’d give Tesla a call about the paperwork stuff, a local dealership if you can. Aside from that though, with a 7/25 order date you should probably be prepared to be waiting until September. If you ordered Long Range, late September probably.

What paperwork are you supposed to review? Just curious as I did not receive any such review.

Attachments

• 667F23B0-8282-46FC-A35A-F78327ADDEB3.png
    667F23B0-8282-46FC-A35A-F78327ADDEB3.png
    248.8 KB · Views: 26
  • E7F81E78-4240-489F-B6E7-BF24FB3FA5BE.png
    E7F81E78-4240-489F-B6E7-BF24FB3FA5BE.png
    340.8 KB · Views: 23
Wait but why are people saying the EDD is in late September when Tesla is saying November/December. That’s confusing lol
Well it depends on what the estimate was at the time you ordered. I could be wrong about what it was on the 25th. But yeah, what it says on the website today is what the estimated delivery would be if you ordered it today.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC