Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, several posts about this already. I think there is a dedicated topic in this forum.
Got it
Nope. In Austin as well. Very interesting. I ordered MYP 2/27. You gonna take it?
Yep, am gonna take it, am a tech buff and would like to be (b)leading edge, also that Osborne effect!!. My OD was 5/6, try checking on tesla regularly , they may come up. They had 3 MY SR choices

Update: MYP/MSM/Blk/noFSD. F439…EDD was pushed back from end of May to 6/1-6/5. Called my DC today and confirmed car was produced on 5/8 the day I received my VIN. Confirmed matrix headlights, Ryzen chip, double pane front glass but not rear double pane glass, and Pirelli P-Zero summer tires. I wanted Michelin all seasons but I won’t refuse delivery based on tires. My advisor said vehicle had arrived in Birmingham, AL but was waiting on another truck to be able to deliver it to Nashville. Will update when delivered.

anyone in a 6/8-6/22 type window getting VINs?
I finally received my MYP Red/Blk. Have owned it for about six weeks; Have added everything; ( except FSD) All possible accessories; Front clear protective bra, HomeLink, Tint Windows, Tesla 240v wall charger, Front & Rear spoilers, Complete All weather mats kit, mud guards, Tesla puddle lights, and lots more. Has just over 3K miles; I’m thinking of selling it; Title in hand, live near O.C, Riverside CA.

Attachments

• 325EAB06-D955-44A9-9B31-5D859AE3BB6D.jpeg
    325EAB06-D955-44A9-9B31-5D859AE3BB6D.jpeg
    442.9 KB · Views: 111
I finally received my MYP Red/Blk. Have owned it for about six weeks; Have added everything; ( except FSD) All possible accessories; Front clear protective bra, HomeLink, Tint Windows, Tesla 240v wall charger, Front & Rear spoilers, Complete All weather mats kit, mud guards, Tesla puddle lights, and lots more. Has just over 3K miles; I’m thinking of selling it; Title in hand, live near O.C, Riverside CA.
Selling it why?

Reactions: Kingrippler
I just scheduled delivery for 5/26. Was provided a VIN just a few days ago... And had just switched to MYP (originally MYLR) on 5/21! Finally the wait is over and I can stop checking EDD every morning.
Now, I haven't complained about MYLR switch jumping in line yet, but this one in particular kind of chaps me up. White on black MYP order from before your original MYLR order date. But you switch and get yours before I do, and the same configuration. My 2 week EDD window starts tomorrow and I have no VIN yet.

Now, I haven't complained about MYLR switch jumping in line yet, but this one in particular kind of chaps me up. White on black MYP order from before your original MYLR order date. But you switch and get yours before I do, and the same configuration. My 2 week EDD window starts tomorrow and I have no VIN yet.
Because I’m a derelict and have nothing else better to do, I’ve counted 27 LR to P switchers since Friday that have gotten their VINs already.

People can try and minimize the numbers all they want, but this 100% delayed peoples orders in some way, shape or form. Shame on Tesla at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Yeah I mean this is my first tessy. Honestly if I wanted to (and I don’t) sell the car, I’d be able to pocket a decent chunk of change. But I am not voluntarily doing this again. That profit ain’t worth it to me.
You have almost my exact build, ordered a MONTH after me, and now that you have it you’re like “I think I’ll sell this…”