Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up mine. It came with summer tires :(
Drove to tint shop directly :)

Attachments

• 20220524_124752.jpg
    20220524_124752.jpg
    561.8 KB · Views: 104
For posterity I am 3/20 ODD - MYP, MSM/black/tow/no-fsd in the bay area. Original edd was 5/13 - 6/24 or something like that and then got bumped to 6/7-7/12 a few weeks back. Woke up this morning with a 5/24-5/28 and VIN.

Pleasant surprise, still not sure why and a little skeptical but yolo
Guess Cali is getting priority now with EOQ approaching, Ordered more than a week before you

Is Second screen really likely? That would be worth waiting for, but I didn't think that was even in the rumor mill. I'm kind of a newb to all of this though
I agree. Since I don't need the car until early Sept, I may just delay my delivery, if SA would let me. Tesla might even throw in a cargo cover. Sometimes waiting has some benefits and rewards. Last year, because of the delay, I ended up getting a refreshed M3 vs. the older version. You just have to think positive.

Reactions: Blurrryvision
My original order was a LR 3/2/2022. Then I upgraded to P and switched back and forth like 3 times. 5/22/22 was when I upgrade from LR to P for my final time and next day 5/23/2022 had VIN assignment. EDD when I made the change was September-October 2022. I think the trick is to keep changing your order between LR and P and they will just give you a VIN. 😂
It’s games like that that cause all the problems with ordering. I wish Tesla didn’t allow any changes! It’s unreal.

So I tried that text to the SA "so everything is good? I just wait?" I actually got a text back asking for a copy of a insurance ID for a current vehicle. So I emailed it and got a response. So Telsa knows I am not a bot now, so that should speed things up, right? Getting the wall charger installed shortly so they know its online. That should help to right? :cool:

Reactions: teca01
Idk about that. I ordered on Apr 28th MYP MSM/WHITE, edd updated for the first time today from July 19-Aug 30th to June 5-18 a 13 day window. I'm in Toronto.
I ordered more than a month before you and you aren’t even in the same county and you are getting it before me. Tesla needs to fix something. People ordering in April and May are getting vins and some people are still waiting since last summer.

I ordered more than a month before you and you aren’t even in the same county and you are getting it before me. Tesla needs to fix something. People ordering in April and May are getting vins and some people are still waiting since last summer.
Yep, I've been waiting since 3/2, but I know of many that have been waiting way longer than that.

I'm going to give it until Friday and then I'm out of here. Plenty of other options out there.

Reactions: weathergeekdan