Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The last two weeks of the month will be a parade of cars going to California. So I’d say us east coasters need a VIN by 6/1 at the very latest to get a car this quarter.
We got our LR VIN on 4/27 and the car arrived at the DC on 5/9 (delivered to us 5/13). So, week and a half to Mt Kisco, then a few more days for delivery. Assuming no transportation delays, I think it buys us a little more time, but we’ll see how it plays out.

Reactions: blinkme323
Inventory tracker has been DEAD silent for the bulk of this week. That along with the drone pics of Fremont showing very little activity make me wonder if either 1) they are recalibrating the line 2) the part shortages have really caught up to them or 3) they have slowed down production for the holiday.

Regardless, if you don't have a VIN right now (or hell, maybe even if you do), you're not getting a car anytime soon.

Reactions: BMWY and tm3dlr
Well, the hammer dropped again. Got pushed out another two weeks. Assuming I can even get a vehicle next month it is likely I'll be 5+ months from order to delivery.
OD: 1/27
EDD: 5/26-6/9 to 6/8-6/22
Utah

I'm so sick of this. If I wasn't stuck in a rental car the past two months, I wouldn't get so frustrated. At the same time Tesla has got to communicate better with customers, the constant bait and switch on these EDDs is bad business.

Reactions: BMWY
Well, the hammer dropped again. Got pushed out another two weeks. Assuming I can even get a vehicle next month it is likely I'll be 5+ months from order to delivery.
Utah

I'm so sick of this. If I wasn't stuck in a rental car the past two months, I wouldn't get so frustrated. At the same time Tesla has got to communicate better with customers, the constant bait and switch on these EDDs is bad business.

I hear you man. Someone with the same exact config as me, who ordered 7 days after me just took delivery at the same service center and I don't even have a VIN yet. How does this make any sense at all?

There's lots of smart people in here, we need to band together and figure this trainwreck out.

Inventory tracker has been DEAD silent for the bulk of this week. That along with the drone pics of Fremont showing very little activity make me wonder if either 1) they are recalibrating the line 2) the part shortages have really caught up to them or 3) they have slowed down production for the holiday.

Regardless, if you don't have a VIN right now (or hell, maybe even if you do), you're not getting a car anytime soon.

A bold statement seeing how my EDD has done nothing but get narrower and closer and so has a bunch others.

Utah

Just imagine if thousands of people hadn't jumped the line this quarter. We'd all have our cars and there would be nothing to complain about :)