Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a VIN today. F447. New EDD of May 27-Jun 1. I had called the local store earlier to ask about a huge movement in my EDD this morning to Jun-Jul. the SA said he would keep an eye out for any vehicles he could match me to. He texted me later saying there was a car on site that the customer hadn’t confirmed delivery for. Told me that I could have it if the customer didn’t confirm. Couple hours later, got another message saying that while that car had been claimed, he had been able to match me to a car in Fremont. Got the VIN text message at the same time. Delivery should be in a couple days.

I saw mine exactly 10 days before the start of my EDD around 1pm ET. So it might be a batch of automated texts. People were telling me not to get my hopes up, but plenty of people who got the trade in text and then VIN within a few days.

So as usual, it's a crapshoot
I had an original trade in offer and then two more trade in offer (each one for less money) about 30 days apart with no Vin

Got a VIN today. F447. New EDD of May 27-Jun 1. I had called the local store earlier to ask about a huge movement in my EDD this morning to Jun-Jul. the SA said he would keep an eye out for any vehicles he could match me to. He texted me later saying there was a car on site that the customer hadn’t confirmed delivery for. Told me that I could have it if the customer didn’t confirm. Couple hours later, got another message saying that while that car had been claimed, he had been able to match me to a car in Fremont. Got the VIN text message at the same time. Delivery should be in a couple days.
Congrats!!!

Reactions: Kouzman and tlord82
Matched you to a car at Fremont? SAs are hilarious.

Congrats!

Reactions: weathergeekdan
Matched car the same build as your ODD?

Excellent!

Matched car the same build as your ODD?
As far as I know. I really have no idea if he did anything at all, but he was responsive and I was concerned when I woke up this morning with a big push back in my EDD. I went from a 2 week back to a 4 week starting in mid-June. Maybe he just stopped me from getting bumped by a MYLR switcher? I just don't know....

Reactions: Robert Beaver
Orders : 2/27. MYP white/ white, no fsd, no tow. Colorado.
Original EDD 4/27-5/25 then. 5/15-6-19. Then. 5/26-6/23. On 5/20. Got a trade in txt. Reply no trade in. 5/26 early morning EDD change to 6/3-6/13. Later around 1 pm. Got a txt said VIN assigned. Vin# F450. Then EDD change to 6/6-6/10. SA Confirmed. All season tires, amd ryzen, heated wiper , build date. 5/21. Good luck guys. ;)

Orders : 2/27. MYP white/ white, no fsd, no tow. Colorado.
Original EDD 4/27-5/25 then. 5/15-6-19. Then. 5/26-6/23. On 5/20. Got a trade in txt. Reply no trade in. 5/26 early morning EDD change to 6/3-6/13. Later around 1 pm. Got a txt said VIN assigned. Vin# F450. Then EDD change to 6/6-6/10. SA Confirmed. All season tires, amd ryzen, heated wiper , build date. 5/21. Good luck guys. ;)
Excellent!