Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Orders : 2/27. MYP white/ white, no fsd, no tow. Colorado.
Original EDD 4/27-5/25 then. 5/15-6-19. Then. 5/26-6/23. On 5/20. Got a trade in txt. Reply no trade in. 5/26 early morning EDD change to 6/3-6/13. Later around 1 pm. Got a txt said VIN assigned. Vin# F450. Then EDD change to 6/6-6/10. SA Confirmed. All season tires, amd ryzen, heated wiper , build date. 5/21. Good luck guys. ;)
Congrats!!!!

Reactions: NOVA-MYP
Cool, more people who ordered cars MONTHS after I did are getting theirs while I continue to wait.
I'm going to visit my local delivery center this coming week to discuss my order. Calls to Tesla's central line yield no useful information. I don't expect them to be able to do anything about it but maybe they'll be able (or willing) to share info that Tesla phone reps can't. I need to do something because this is really grating me now.

As you say there is an entire cohort of folks who ordered months later and are getting VINs.

I'm going to visit my local delivery center this coming week to discuss my order. Calls to Tesla's central line yield no useful information. I don't expect them to be able to do anything about it but maybe they'll be able (or willing) to share info that Tesla phone reps can't. I need to do something because this is really grating me now.

As you say there is an entire cohort of folks who ordered months later and are getting VINs.
Good luck, I did that as well and the local SA was worthless. He just re-stated that was my EDD and that I had to wait my turn.

34BBB487-37E5-4A94-8DCD-6EB5F8F466E8.jpeg

Finally...

I wish you the best of luck with that, but experience tells me to let you know to “Hang on an embrace the suck”.
And I'm more than OK with ANY delay. I currently own a fully "debugged" and almost perfect 2020 LR AWD Y with PB and with any luck any delay will get me some new features like the new door panels, rear laminated glass, and or rear cargo cover, or dare I even dream of it, but a 4680 Y from Austin with new paint options. So I'm a "glass is HALF FULL" kind of Tesla owner.

For anyone that has already took delivery, when did you actually submit payment?
I'm putting a portion as down payment and the rest thru a check from PenFed but I'm still listed as a cash buyer to Tesla and its stating I need pay prior to delivery. Were there any issues paying with a check and sending the rest electronically AT DELIVERY?