Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: my MYP (solid black, b&w int, FSD) estimate just went from 20 Feb - 20 Mar to a much sooner 08 Feb - 28 Feb when I checked this morning.

Still no VIN that I can see or word from a SR, but expect that to come soon.

Similar experience here, my MYP (MSM, b&w interior, FSD, no tow) just went from estimated at March 4 - March 31 to Feb 8 - 28. Also no VIN assigned or any other contact.

Reactions: Tedkidd
Test drove and ordered our MY performance on Jan 17th with expected delivery March 4-31. Got the call yesterday that they could deliver on Feb 2. So... not much of a wait.

Ordered MYP with FSD, white exterior/ black interior. Gotta be one of the more common versions.

Update: my MYP (solid black, b&w int, FSD) estimate just went from 20 Feb - 20 Mar to a much sooner 08 Feb - 28 Feb when I checked this morning.

Still no VIN that I can see or word from a SR, but expect that to come soon.

February 8-28 is the latest updated delivery date here too. It was January 18-February 18.

Yup, Mine went from 3/6-31 to 2/9-3/1, no vin yet.

Interesting dates here. I'm not in a rush as I'm still contemplating FSD and seeing what's going on with the new headlights and air suspension (however, headlights aren't a reason I'd necessarily delay for and air may mean more which I don't care to pay for, Y I test drove did better then my 2013 MS with air)

Similar experience here, my MYP (MSM, b&w interior, FSD, no tow) just went from estimated at March 4 - March 31 to Feb 8 - 28. Also no VIN assigned or any other contact.
Curious why you chose no tow. This would be my first I've considered it to have in case.

Posting for relevance:
- Order Date: 1/31; Estimated Delivery: February 14 - March 14
- As of 2/1: Same, February 14 - March 14

Reactions: Tedkidd
Interesting dates here. I'm not in a rush as I'm still contemplating FSD and seeing what's going on with the new headlights and air suspension (however, headlights aren't a reason I'd necessarily delay for and air may mean more which I don't care to pay for, Y I test drove did better then my 2013 MS with air)

Curious why you chose no tow. This would be my first I've considered it to have in case.

Posting for relevance:
- Order Date: 1/31; Estimated Delivery: February 14 - March 14
- As of 2/1: Same, February 14 - March 14

I chose no tow due to lack of need. In my 20+ years of driving, I’ve never towed anything, so don’t imagine that changing. And in the event I did ever have that need, my wife has an SUV with a hitch. I did eye it for awhile though, and just ultimately decided it didn’t warrant the cost.

Wow, changed to delivery imminent but no vin? I need vin for insurance.

If you are borrowing, don't you also need vin for financing?

Yeah since I’ve been through this before in December, I expect that I’ll get a VIN at the tail end of the Feb 1 - 16 window. Once the VIN is assigned, I then need to quickly figure out insurance (hopefully Tesla insurance is as competitive as they say it is, but I will shop around including USAA)

I ordered my M3 the day before lifetime data ended. I really wanted white seats, but it didn't look like that was going to happen soon.
IIRC, I got a vin and a delivery date at the same time.
Then white became available ($1500). My DS was able to pull off some magic which pushed my delivery 2 weeks I think.
The mulrooney for the car I got had it as a performance car without upgrades, no EAP or FSD (later called stealth.).
A lot of people had disastrous DS's, mine was astonishingly great.

So I suspect the Vin and Delivery will come at the same time, then delivery tightens up as the car travels (east coast cars can get tangled up in Chicago rail)

I ordered my M3 the day before lifetime data ended. I really wanted white seats, but it didn't look like that was going to happen soon.
IIRC, I got a vin and a delivery date at the same time.
Then white became available ($1500). My DS was able to pull off some magic which pushed my delivery 2 weeks I think.
The mulrooney for the car I got had it as a performance car without , upgrades, no EAP or FSD (later called stealth.).
A lot of people had disastrous DS's, mine was astonishingly great.

So I suspect the Vin and Delivery will come at the same time, then delivery tightens up as the car travels (east coast cars can get tangled up in Chicago rail)

This thread is about the MYP.

This is just speculation but do we have an idea of why MYP are having a bit longer delivery estimates at the moment? Is it perhaps to roll them out with the updates many are waiting on (headlights, door panels, HEPA, etc) which the March timeframe would align well considering fewer MYP are produced and quarter end? Perhaps that’s also why the LR version has a quicker delivery as more of that variant are ordered so they need to get through existing inventory to also implement updates in it as well.