Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you or anyone explain to me where you see your delivery date timeframe? I don't see it on my manage order page. I declined delivery back when they asked me to pick up on Christmas Eve. And now I'm concerned my order is stuck in purgatory.

- Troop
I had a similar case. Ordered car and within days they told me car was available. I told them I wasn’t ready yet. I thought they ordered one from scratch and a month went by with no updates. When I called SA the order was in limbo waiting on me. I told them to order and within two weeks I had a vin. Now I wait till 2/28

I was supposed to take delivery today but the winter storms have pushed my delivery to mid next week (if weather cooperates). My SA said a ton of the trucks were stopped trying to get to the eastern US.

I thought they went by rail for most of the trip...

however if your delivery was today then it would have completed the rail part of the journey I guess. Hope this doesn't mess up my next Saturday delivery! Now that it’s close I’m getting impatient lol.

Finally! Got the VIN 133XXX today from my account page. Ordered blue MYP 1/2/21 black int. Estimated delivery date changed to 2/28 - 3/6. Also applied financing with 'Tesla arranged' today after chatting on tesla.com. The chat helped me change the payment option from cash to financing. Got instant approval U.S bank 2.49% 60 months. Then emailed tesla finance to run other lenders for better rate. Got the email 30 mins later and lowered to 2.24% from chase. Good experience so far
BTW, I am fully expect to have the new headlights since it's newer VIN. Maybe the center console too

Finally! Got the VIN 133XXX today from my account page. Ordered blue MYP 1/2/21 black int. Estimated delivery date changed to 2/28 - 3/6. Also applied financing with 'Tesla arranged' today after chatting on tesla.com. The chat helped me change the payment option from cash to financing. Got instant approval U.S bank 2.49% 60 months. Then emailed tesla finance to run other lenders for better rate. Got the email 30 mins later and lowered to 2.24% from chase. Good experience so far
BTW, I am fully expect to have the new headlights since it's newer VIN. Maybe the center console too

My estimate has changed about 8 times since Sunday. I'll trust it when I see the car.