Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally! Got the VIN 133XXX today from my account page. Ordered blue MYP 1/2/21 black int. Estimated delivery date changed to 2/28 - 3/6. Also applied financing with 'Tesla arranged' today after chatting on tesla.com. The chat helped me change the payment option from cash to financing. Got instant approval U.S bank 2.49% 60 months. Then emailed tesla finance to run other lenders for better rate. Got the email 30 mins later and lowered to 2.24% from chase. Good experience so far
BTW, I am fully expect to have the new headlights since it's newer VIN. Maybe the center console too
Chat and find out what day your car was made, I think I trust that more than VIN numbers at this point.

Found this video on youtube. Looks like this guy has VIN 1245XX delivered on 2/16. Car manufactured February/21. Guess what? It has the new headlights and new center console! My VIN is 133XXX and most likely I will have both new features.

Found this video on youtube. Looks like this guy has VIN 1245XX delivered on 2/16. Car manufactured February/21. Guess what? It has the new headlights and new center console! My VIN is 133XXX and most likely I will have both new features.

He’s about 50 builds ahead of me. How pissed would you be if you knew you were less than 50 units away from scoring all the updates? Lol. Great confirmation of what a few of us should be able to expect.

if I miss out on the console and it bugs me, $800 to buy a new one isn’t awful I guess. But this video makes me think I might just get lucky.

I placed an order last night for a Blue/White Performance with Tow and FSD. My account showed 3-6 weeks. Is that normal for everyone and then extra weeks just get tacked on? If it comes in 3 weeks, I'm not ready as my other lease won't be up quite yet....
If it does, you’ll have to tell them to skip you, and you’ll go back in line (the back of the line I believe) for the next match.

He’s about 50 builds ahead of me. How pissed would you be if you knew you were less than 50 units away from scoring all the updates? Lol. Great confirmation of what a few of us should be able to expect.

if I miss out on the console and it bugs me, $800 to buy a new one isn’t awful I guess. But this video makes me think I might just get lucky.
Same here, I sure hope we get the lights and the console. If not, it’s still a 3.5 sec car

My VIN took longer to get and is lower than you and others waiting for delivery in the next ~week. (1241xx). Perhaps because of time to ship to East (and Canada) as discussed elsewhere.

I’m mentally preparing myself to receive one of the last ‘classic’ MYP’s.

It's great to see all these updates on the MYP! However, I cringe a bit seeing those P Zero shoes standing on snow...