Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I got a delivery date (Mar1) and appointment and then an email from SA with my VIN (124xxx).

MYP Blue/White/Tow. Will update in a couple of weeks on Lights/Console/ build quality etc...

This weekend my SA informed me my car was in Chicago (11-12 hour drive from Ottawa).

Today a (week before delivery appointment) I was informed my car transport is delayed and my delivery date would be pushed 3 more days. That’s 10 days to make it from Chicago to Ottawa and be delivery prepared. ‍♂️

This weekend my SA informed me my car was in Chicago (11-12 hour drive from Ottawa).

Today a (week before delivery appointment) I was informed my car transport is delayed and my delivery date would be pushed 3 more days. That’s 10 days to make it from Chicago to Ottawa and be delivery prepared. ‍♂️
I'm supposed to take delivery on sunday but the SA tells me the car is arriving on Sunday

Reactions: JAM3S
Ok, here are some pics. Took delivery Saturday after a 5 week wait. VIN is 12177X which was 3-4K behind other current deliveries ......yet it still had the new headlights and console. Finish was near perfect. The new console has no shelves so everything ends up down the well in both storage areas. Fortunately top shelves are available from RPM.
Transferred the CF steering wheel from my M3 and the mats are from my older MS.
The screen is showing much higher resolution than my M3, especially Sat maps and the rear view camera. Very impressive. Get the homelink next week and I will be set.

2.jpeg 4.jpeg1.jpeg1 (1).jpeg2 (1).jpeg

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    369.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    369.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    369.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    362 KB · Views: 67
  • 2 (1).jpeg
    2 (1).jpeg
    387.2 KB · Views: 69
Ok, here are some pics. Took delivery Saturday after a 5 week wait. VIN is 12177X which was 3-4K behind other current deliveries ......yet it still had the new headlights and console. Finish was near perfect. The new console has no shelves so everything ends up down the well in both storage areas. Fortunately top shelves are available from RPM.
Transferred the CF steering wheel from my M3 and the mats are from my older MS.
The screen is showing much higher resolution than my M3, especially Sat maps and the rear view camera. Very impressive. Get the homelink next week and I will be set.

Fantastic!

thanks for sharing. It looks really good!

Nice! Wonder what your build date was? VINs definitely get assigned according to batches of type we see.

I emailed my SA (Sales Advisor? In BMW world thats a Service Advisor, CA is Client Advisor) on Sunday to see if he knew when to expect mine and if the delivery date could change. I haven't heard back yet...