Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: Delivery now scheduled for March 3rd, and my VIN, I previously had via email, showed up in my Tesla Account today.

Summary:

Order Date: 19th January 2021
Complete Profile Date (Trade Valuation): 21st January 2021
Date Notified of VIN: 14th February 2021
Date VIN in Tesla Account: 25th February 2021
Delivery Date: (current plan) - 3rd March 2021

Congrats. Super exciting.

• Love
Reactions: JAM3S
Ok so I just spoke with my SA in NJ.

Order Date: February 19th 2021
Model: Model Y Performance (Blue/White/Tow/FSD)
Production Date: February 11th 2021
Vin: 124XXX

I asked if my car would have the few updated items I wanted (heated steering wheel, updated console, and lights) and he mentioned all the days that the change overs happened at the factory. I forget the specifics, but they were all within the first week of February, so he all but assured me my car would have them.

He said the car would be due at the dealership on Monday and he would make a note to verify all those things were 100% there. We then scheduled my pick-up for Friday.

It's still pretty early for me as I didn't even order the car one week ago yet. If it was produced on the 11th, no real chance this car has been rejected by anyone else right for perhaps and fit/finish issues? It was only "born" two weeks ago. Haha :)

Reactions: JAM3S
Ok so I just spoke with my SA in NJ.

Order Date: February 19th 2021
Model: Model Y Performance (Blue/White/Tow/FSD)
Production Date: February 11th 2021
Vin: 124XXX

I asked if my car would have the few updated items I wanted (heated steering wheel, updated console, and lights) and he mentioned all the days that the change overs happened at the factory. I forget the specifics, but they were all within the first week of February, so he all but assured me my car would have them.

He said the car would be due at the dealership on Monday and he would make a note to verify all those things were 100% there. We then scheduled my pick-up for Friday.

It's still pretty early for me as I didn't even order the car one week ago yet. If it was produced on the 11th, no real chance this car has been rejected by anyone else right for perhaps and fit/finish issues? It was only "born" two weeks ago. Haha :)
Super fast turn around for you. My order is basically the same as yours and my vin also 124xxx and it hasn’t made it to the east coast just yet either. I bet yours is still wearing the shipping wrap and hasn’t been seen by anyone who didn’t built it or load it on to transport.

Super fast turn around for you. My order is basically the same as yours and my vin also 124xxx and it hasn’t made it to the east coast just yet either. I bet yours is still wearing the shipping wrap and hasn’t been seen by anyone who didn’t built it or load it on to transport.
mine is the same too without fsd. have vin and delivery of 2/28 for the last 2 weeks now. SA says the estimate arrival to long island, NY is sunday with a late sunday delivery. what are the chances that they pull this off

nice. Doesn’t sound like my guy is that ambitious with my vehicle tracking lol
Just got an email from Jax delivery center confirming my pickup Saturday morning.

I’ve been on a Tesla high last few days, lol, taking off from work tomorrow since I don’t expect to be productive at all the day before my pickup.

Ready for the red/white MYP to arrive.

Had my X5 for the last time in a car wash yesterday. He doesn’t know this is the end of our journey together (although the appearance of a 220V plug on the garage wall might have been a hint of an impending good bye. Going to Carmax Sunday to sell X5 if all goes well with MYP. Was supposed to be a trade in but Carmax beat Tesla by $1k. I still can’t believe the Tesla kool aid I’ve drunk to give up such a fine automobile. But such is progress...

• Funny
Reactions: zh2oson and tibook
Just got an email from Jax delivery center confirming my pickup Saturday morning.

I’ve been on a Tesla high last few days, lol, taking off from work tomorrow since I don’t expect to be productive at all the day before my pickup.

Had my X5 for the last time in a car wash yesterday. He doesn’t know this is the end of our journey together (although the appearance of a 220V plug on the garage wall might have been a hint of an impending good bye. Going to Carmax Sunday to sell X5 if all goes well with MYP. Was supposed to be a trade in but Carmax beat Tesla by $1k. I still can’t believe the Tesla kool aid I’ve drunk to give up such a fine automobile. But such is progress...

car was built 2/11/21, 1244xx, 99% certain it has the new headlights and new console based on the internet intel, honestly, it’s a bonus. When I ordered none of these were part of the deal.

word. my X3 M40 is a great package. Its weird leaving the brand for the first time in almost 20 years.

Email from Tesla delivery: one wrong move and NO TESLA FOR YOU!

On Your Scheduled Delivery Day:

PICKING UP YOUR TESLA:

Your Tesla will be available for pick-up onsite at xxx. This will be a completely touchless experience, to maximize your safety and convenience. Due to our high volume, we ask that you accept delivery and begin enjoying your Tesla as soon as possible after arrival, as we will need to clear all spaces for incoming customers. If you do not arrive to your Touchless appointment, the vehicle may be released to other customers for sale. If you need to reschedule, please kindly inform us in advance as vehicles that have been detailed for an appointment cannot be re-detailed for a rescheduled appointment. Regardless of your request for a new plate or transfer plate, your new Tesla will have a temporary tag installed and your permanent registration will arrive 30 days post-delivery.

Your Tesla has been through several rounds of inspections to the most exacting standards, however if you note any concerns with your vehicle, no need to worry! Please feel free to log these in your Tesla App under the “Schedule Service Appointment” section, as we allow you 100-miles to report any concerns, and our service team will be happy to address them with you at an appointment most convenient for you. This will allow you the most convenient and low-pressure pick-up experience!

I have a 2019 X5 and out of the 30 plus cars I’ve owned in my life it is one of my favorites. I’m not turning it in but I will be sad to drop it someday

I have a 2019 X5 and out of the 30 plus cars I’ve owned in my life it is one of my favorites. I’m not turning it in but I will be sad to drop it someday
I used to have a fast 6speed 3 coupe, when kids came I switched to X5s... but I realized I never used the cargo space. Best part was riding high above the road as compared to 3. That’s why I’m getting MYP instead of M3P. Still need room for kids transport.

Years ago my family member bought a model S. After driving it, I’ve been scheming how to get into a Tesla. That acceleration feeling was out of this world. Finally decided it’s time after seeing them now on their third Tesla and enjoying all of them. Internet amplifies the negatives and people get scared of swapping to Tesla.

Wife still has an ICE box to de-risk this move. But I expect as soon as she drives the MYP, we may be getting another Elon production.

My X5 was also one of my fav cars. Similarly to others here I’m attempting to find a balance between the utility of my X5 and some of the sporting characteristics of my long enjoyed BMW M3 sedan with the MYP. I know in the future when BMW or Range Rover release a compelling SUV EV with a tail gate I’ll be eager to try it. Here’s hoping by this time next week I’m talking about how the MYP is one of my favourite cars.