Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2019 X5 and out of the 30 plus cars I’ve owned in my life it is one of my favorites. I’m not turning it in but I will be sad to drop it someday
I have a 2021 X5. The improvements made starting with the 2019 version are outstanding. The mild hybrid system added in 2021 gives it a electric car feel off the line. It’s a keeper. Our BMW I3 comes off lease in March and the Y will replace it. My biggest fear is having to make repeated service center visits with the Y. The I3 was flawless.

Finally all docs showed up in Tesla account, so I made payment via bank transfer and signed the agreements. Now onto a flawless delivery experience tomorrow morning. The Silicon Valley Tesla club overview video of 3/Y prepared me very well for tomorrow.

Reactions: JAM3S
Email from Tesla delivery: one wrong move and NO TESLA FOR YOU!

On Your Scheduled Delivery Day:

PICKING UP YOUR TESLA:

Your Tesla will be available for pick-up onsite at xxx. This will be a completely touchless experience, to maximize your safety and convenience. Due to our high volume, we ask that you accept delivery and begin enjoying your Tesla as soon as possible after arrival, as we will need to clear all spaces for incoming customers. If you do not arrive to your Touchless appointment, the vehicle may be released to other customers for sale. If you need to reschedule, please kindly inform us in advance as vehicles that have been detailed for an appointment cannot be re-detailed for a rescheduled appointment. Regardless of your request for a new plate or transfer plate, your new Tesla will have a temporary tag installed and your permanent registration will arrive 30 days post-delivery.

Your Tesla has been through several rounds of inspections to the most exacting standards, however if you note any concerns with your vehicle, no need to worry! Please feel free to log these in your Tesla App under the “Schedule Service Appointment” section, as we allow you 100-miles to report any concerns, and our service team will be happy to address them with you at an appointment most convenient for you. This will allow you the most convenient and low-pressure pick-up experience!
Wait, so the painful inspections we all have been trained to do before accepting the car is now not a thing anymore? We can take it home and still reject the car? Or is this really not a change from the norm?

aorry starting to prepare for my pick up in 1 week. Never done this before.

My MYP is set for home delivery on Sunday afternoon. I'm VIN 1245XX with a build date of 2/11, and my SA informed me today that it has the new console and headlights. Nice little surprise given I didn't even know about those items before I purchased it and starting coming to this forum. Just wanted to pass this info along to anyone else out there pending a delivery soon.

Some lucky persons MYP in Red at my local Tesla centre.

I couldn’t see the VIN as the label wasn’t in the window.

It as you can see has the new headlights (but not the new console). My Blue MYP was inside the service bay and I could only make out the rear through the window until I take delivery (SOON!) I’m expecting to have a similar setup. New lights, “classic” console.

1EC3796D-4122-4AE4-B0FA-4B7DC4B7CD0D.jpeg
8F2AD493-606F-485D-A4E2-672C1F9EE7D0.jpeg

Reactions: stymiedny
Ordered my Red MYP on Jan 16th and (finally) received final payment notice and VIN assigned today. VIN 137XXX.

Tesla site showed “-“ as delivery date this week, and SA was not communicative. Par the course it seems. Hoping it has all the new goodies and good delivery condition.

Reactions: AlbertOnMars
Just picked up my MYP, red, white. 1244xx.

NEW CONSOLE, NEW HEADLIGHTS

car is literally flawless. All gaps are even, no steps. Paint perfect. Everything works. Interior perfect.

way way exceeded my expectations

I am super happy.
Awesome. Let’s see some pics. I got a confirmation call this morning about my appt tomorrow. Bummer that it is raining here in the northeast but the gods say it is good luck if you pickup a new car in the rain

Just picked up my MYP, red, white. 1244xx.

NEW CONSOLE, NEW HEADLIGHTS

car is literally flawless. All gaps are even, no steps. Paint perfect. Everything works. Interior perfect.

way way exceeded my expectations

I am super happy.
Congrats! How you like the acceleration? I still haven't experience it. Didn't even test drive or sit on one. Only drove my friend's model 3 standard range and i am sold lol. 0-60 3.5 enough said. Can't wait to experience it myself when i get the car soon

Congrats to all those who have had theirs delivered and waiting for delivery! I ordered on 2/7 in So Ca and my delivery date was originally end of March (as late as March 27 on my account), then it went to 4-8 weeks from delivery last weekend, and as of this morning, it’s March 1-11! I opted for home delivery instead of picking it up. I hope that doesn’t delay when I can get it?