Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
87FCA1F4-53D8-4ADA-B04C-4AACEB59E335.jpeg 65A362D4-1E50-4C02-9EB6-C53235FF2A12.jpeg

Picked mine up today!

VIN1241xx

Heated Steering Wheel
New Headlights
New Console
looks like original tow hitch cover.

0E43A3A3-F92B-4608-A48E-B4C0FC9EDF75.jpeg

Congratulations! You wanted the new console right? How's the panel gaps? Any problem at all?

No noteworthy issues. I think the drivers side window lowers a 1/8” more than the passenger side so I’ll have the service check that. But after all the worry it looks very good.
I was hoping for the new console but would have been good with the classic. Bonus my iPhone 12 Pro Max chargers on the new console whereas it didn’t on my test drive classic console.

tell me what your thoughts are on switching to all season tires? I dont see any vendors have the size in the oem rims for all season which means I probably have to down size to a 20 or 19 inch rim

Increase the front width to 265/35r21 on tirerack.com to see all season options. The excellent Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 is available. There is also the Yokohama Advans, but not near the same class of tire as the PS A/S 4.

• Informative
Reactions: JAM3S
I ordered a white pearl on black performance Y February 24 and i got the vin the next day, the day after i got a text and call from Tesla asking if i had any questions about the order.
The rep confirmed that i got the new center console and headlights :) amd said the pickup day would be the week of March 8th and if i got my insurance yet.
I told the rep it’s scheduled to take affect on March 6th but i can pish it up if they call me sooner.
Bottom line is it looks like less than 2 weeks from order to delivery for my combination :)

• Love
Reactions: JAM3S
Sorry also i want to point out that my rep said that my Y performance is on the truck shipped already too. i guess it was made already when i placed the order.
it could be that my white on black performance is standard made and the other colors are made to order?

Ordered my Red MYP on Jan 16th and (finally) received final payment notice and VIN assigned today. VIN 137XXX.

Tesla site showed “-“ as delivery date this week, and SA was not communicative. Par the course it seems. Hoping it has all the new goodies and good delivery condition.

Posting a small update since I’m still trying to figure this order process out. I got a call from Tesla yesterday saying that my car was scheduled for home delivery this weekend. I thought that was odd since the order process said I wasn’t eligible for home delivery and I hadn’t completed financing yet. Oh well, pleasantly surprised.

My SA originally suggested to wait until a VIN is assigned and closer to delivery date to do financing, but lesson learned since the delivery date with my MYP changed daily, it was a moving target. The kicker is that they can only hold the car until Tuesday before they release it, so I need to get my financing set up ASAP.

My favorite part is the email I got from my SA this morning, a response to an email from early last week about when my car would be ready. She calmly explained the car should be ready within 30 days and I can comfortably begin doing my financing. Lol I can’t help but facepalm. Right hand doesn’t talk to left hand at Tesla.

Has anyone experienced this? Hopefully an outlier, but I won’t be happy if they release the car and I have to wait another month and a half.