Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, just switched over from the M3P and placed my MYP order today.

I went to my local SC to test drive a Model 3, Y and S and ended up liking the MYP the most. It sucks to lose a little bit of acceleration, but the extra space definitely makes up for it. It'll be a way comfier ride for myself and any passengers.

I spoke to my SA and he found a MYP that was currently just left the factory and was on the train towards Chicago that wasn't assigned to anyone, so I got insanely lucky. It'll be a 8 day wait, maybe sooner if it arrives at the SC before then (which is looking likely).

Location - Chicago, IL
Delivery Date - 3/13/21
VIN - 5YJYGDEF6MF1369XX

I heard there are some new features in the 21 MYP, like the new Center Console, adaptive lights. Are there any other new features we are hoping to get?

Hello, just switched over from the M3P and placed my MYP order today.

I went to my local SC to test drive a Model 3, Y and S and ended up liking the MYP the most. It sucks to lose a little bit of acceleration, but the extra space definitely makes up for it. It'll be a way comfier ride for myself and any passengers.

I spoke to my SA and he found a MYP that was currently just left the factory and was on the train towards Chicago that wasn't assigned to anyone, so I got insanely lucky. It'll be a 8 day wait, maybe sooner if it arrives at the SC before then (which is looking likely).

Location - Chicago, IL
Delivery Date - 3/13/21
VIN - 5YJYGDEF6MF1369XX

I heard there are some new features in the 21 MYP, like the new Center Console, adaptive lights. Are there any other new features we are hoping to get?
Heated steering wheel. Maybe 82Kw battery pack?

Like my twin Chicago Venom, I ordered a M3P, been waiting 16weeks for that. Just ordered a MYP with a timeline for 2-4 weeks. Let’s see which comes first or if the Y comes close enough to the 3 that I can wait. Unlike my U.S brethren I don’t think I’m getting a car until April at the earliest...

Reactions: Venom
Just placed my order as well--MYP in Blue, Black interior and hitch. I am seeing 2-5 weeks, but also saw the Teslarati article today saying these are all being pushed out to 7-11. Figured I better get my order in ASAP if I want something for summer use. Now for the waiting game.......

Just placed my order as well--MYP in Blue, Black interior and hitch. I am seeing 2-5 weeks, but also saw the Teslarati article today saying these are all being pushed out to 7-11. Figured I better get my order in ASAP if I want something for summer use. Now for the waiting game.......
Hmmm. I saw that article too but still saying 2-4 weeks for me on the Tesla site in California. Maybe this is regional?

My delivery date range just changed from 2-5 Weeks to March 14-31st. Ordered on 3/2 adjusted design on 3/6. No VIN but hopefully it sticks!
I ordered on March 8 and account already shows a VIN of 137xxx and estimated delivery of March 12-15. Can't say I really believe that will happen, but we shall see......I am in Kansas City. Order is for MYP in blue with black interior and hitch, no FSD.

Ordered a white/black/gemini/7 seat/tow/autopilot last Wednesday for delivery in South Florida
no VIN or estimated delivery yet. Just says "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

Fingers crossed I get a delivery date assigned this week

Ordered on 2/25, adjusted design and removed trade in on 3/1 in NJ. No VIN, but I just got a delivery estimate of March 23rd through the 31st. I'm selling my current car on Saturday so I'm a little concerned that it took them a week to provide a delivery estimate and I still don't have a VIN.

Picked up the MYP today. Love it! Got all the new updates, consoles headlights. Vin 133xxx. Software 2021.4.11 so it has boombox out of the box. I don't see any problem with it, so panel gaps are non-existence

Picked up the MYP today. Love it! Got all the new updates, consoles headlights. Vin 133xxx. Software 2021.4.11 so it has boombox out of the box. I don't see any problem with it, so panel gaps are non-existence
Congrats--my timeline continues to move quickly. Ordered 3/8 (MYP Blue, black interior, hitch, no FSD for delivery in Kansas City) and saw a 3/12-3/15 delivery date later that night. This morning (3/9) I received a text offering 3/15, 3/16 or 3/17 as dates to schedule pickup. Despite my excitement, I scheduled for 3/17 assuming there would be delays and weather also looks bad on 3/15 and 3/16. Don't want to get my new car dirty!!! Still shocked at how fast things are progressing--VIN shows as 137xxx so assume I'll be receiving heated steering wheel, new headlights and updated console. Hoping for a smooth delivery......