Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1. My MYP has a strange build error. The white interior has the wood dash piece from the black interior, rather than the normal white "ceramic" piece. I kind of dig it, though. They only thing I really didn't like about the white interior was that white dash piece, which is incredibly coincidental. I'm going to ask them to leave it.

Sad, but not unheard of. Several S and X owners can attest to receiving cars with different interior trims. How these things pass QA is mind blowing.

Ordered 12/31, delivery at Lynwood, WA on 3/05 and finally out of PPF shop! Time for a road trip...

Attachments

• A357BF74-AFE8-4CD9-986D-5A7835F9D677.jpeg
    A357BF74-AFE8-4CD9-986D-5A7835F9D677.jpeg
    627 KB · Views: 74
  • 530329D1-55B1-45E9-8063-C7FAC1AA2032.jpeg
    530329D1-55B1-45E9-8063-C7FAC1AA2032.jpeg
    793.8 KB · Views: 61
  • E1936A79-3639-4C80-B94F-4E9D9299FAE8.jpeg
    E1936A79-3639-4C80-B94F-4E9D9299FAE8.jpeg
    910.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 066CC1D8-D865-4562-8E0E-CD766ECEB398.jpeg
    066CC1D8-D865-4562-8E0E-CD766ECEB398.jpeg
    789.8 KB · Views: 74
Picked up the MYP today. Everything looks great.
For some reason it’s missing the Boombox feature. It definitely has the PWS speaker.

It has the latest software and 137xxx vin. Tried resetting and then called the tech line. They recommended setting up a service appointment.

Picked up the MYP today. Everything looks great.
For some reason it’s missing the Boombox feature. It definitely has the PWS speaker.

It has the latest software and 137xxx vin. Tried resetting and then called the tech line. They recommended setting up a service appointment.
Picked up mine yesterday. No boom box, but software update revealed it. Change software update to advanced. Car was delivered in great shape. No issues, and I reviewed with the forum checklist. Very happy.

Just setup my delivery for next Sunday, March 21st at the Austin service center. My advisor said the car was built this past week and is already on its way to Texas. I updated my insurance and paid Tesla, so everything should be good to go. Curious how this "touchless" delivery will go. Hopefully there are no issues, especially paint issues. I need to sell my M3P! VIN is 136xxx, ordered February 4th. So it'll be a bit over a month and a half from order to delivery. I expect the car will have all the recent updates. Too bad the new HEPA filter hasn't made its way to the US yet, that would have been nice to have!

Picked up my MYP on Friday 3/12 at Tesla Cincinnati, so it ended up being precisely 13 days from order/$100 deposit day to delivery day. Only build quality issue (other than the wood dash white interior car, which I love) is a small area on the hood near the windshield wipers with some drops of what looks like a glue-like substance or epoxy maybe. Doesn't come off with harsh tar/bug remover so I think Tesla will have to deal with it. Otherwise, very happy! Edit: forgot to add that this MYP had heated steering wheel, new design console and new design headlights.

MYP - 1 (1).jpeg
MYP - 2.jpeg
MYP - 3.jpeg
MYP - 4.jpeg

Picked up mine yesterday. No boom box, but software update revealed it. Change software update to advanced. Car was delivered in great shape. No issues, and I reviewed with the forum checklist. Very happy.
Thanks for the tip. Switched to advanced software update. Did another soft reset, but it’s still not there.

maybe after marinating in the garage connected to WiFi, it will update again soon.

Thanks for the tip. Switched to advanced software update. Did another soft reset, but it’s still not there.

maybe after marinating in the garage connected to WiFi, it will update again soon.
On my first night on wifi (this past Friday night) I had a games install that came after the big software install. The big install took quite a while to download, then probably 25 minutes to install. Afterwards it made another download.

On my first night on wifi (this past Friday night) I had a games install that came after the big software install. The big install took quite a while to download, then probably 25 minutes to install. Afterwards it made another download.
I had the same 25 minutes install---boombox was present after that process. Make sure you are looking in the right spot for it---'toybox'

Received home delivery today of VIN# 136xxx. Originally ordered in early December 2020 to avoid the FSD price increase. Lucked out and also avoided the base price increase. I also qualified for the CA clean air vehicle rebate.

New projector headlights, heated steering wheel, new center console. Body panel alignment is perfect. Wheel alignment needs a check. The steering wheel is definitely off center +5 degrees. One minor paint defect that I might not even bother with dealing with. The rear trunk lid spoiler is already coming off. Much more severe than my wife’s pearl white performance.
C1103E51-7BC4-4E5D-8326-AC963E915980.jpeg
F2524C0D-1EC3-457A-A3BB-03FF336C15CD.jpeg
C8EAB825-7549-45EF-A8C8-A855B31A82E1.jpeg

Last edited: