Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just spoke to Tesla (the company, not the man) and I mentioned we would be away toward the latter half of my delivery window. She said "Oh you should have it before then" in a very reassuring tone. Take that for what it's worth (essentially zero lol).

I’ll just reiterate that it may be worth taking a chance on an inventory MYP if you see one pop up and you’re tired of waiting.

I picked up my inventory blue/white MYP yesterday and am shocked by how perfect it is. Only issue I can find - and I’ve been over it with a fine-tooth comb - is that the FE alignment is a tad off, which seems to be a very common issue and easy enough to fix.

Same exact dates for me. I'm Blue/Black/Tow/No FSD. What's your config?
Should be in my signature but here it is:

1619113109513.png

Reactions: zh2oson
I have the exact same config and it just went to May 24-June 13. Yesterday it had been moving out one day for every day that passed and it was at May 7-22.
I've got almost the same config, MYP Blue/Black/No Tow/No FSD [Ordered 4/1], with basically the same jump. Yesterday I was at May 06 - 21, now May 23 - June 12. As I noted in a previous thread, the dates are fluctuating so much I don't think any of the dates we're getting mean anything until it gets into May at this point.

Signature has my config.

Talked with my SA today, he said it was almost certain from what he is hearing and seeing out of Tesla corporate that my order would be here by May 15. Taking that with a grain of salt personally, but I will say just reading in this forum and looking on the spreadsheet linked in the forum sticky with all the may delivery windows, and the empty lots at a bunch of Tesla Service Centers all over (near me included), it sounds like there is a gigantic shipment of cars coming out of Fremont near the end of April/early May. Hopefully soon, I am so tired of waiting!

Ya'll have some great advisors. I sent 2 emails and tried calling mine but no luck getting in touch. I have had much better luck contacting the Tesla Finance #.

Anyone else order from Tesla Plano TX Showroom?
Dang! Hoping you get some contact soon. I had no prior discussions them outside of the generic number you can text. I was actually surprised when he had called, but that was after I had basically done everything I could on my end (submitting all payment info, uploading insurance, etc.)

Reactions: DeepSpaceMine
Dang! Hoping you get some contact soon. I had no prior discussions them outside of the generic number you can text. I was actually surprised when he had called, but that was after I had basically done everything I could on my end (submitting all payment info, uploading insurance, etc.)
Thanks I imagine at some point he will but just like you I will have done everything I could do on my end. I am currently waiting on the value of my trade-in and I have my financing terms set but not locked-in just yet.

Reactions: otfb
I thought it was because I called and added tow pkg yesterday, but it looks like we all saw the same two-week punt overnight. The Tesla rep I had on the phone to make the change was quite confident that I would have the car by mid-May, despite the updated window of May 23 - June 12.

I thought it was because I called and added tow pkg yesterday, but it looks like we all saw the same two-week punt overnight. The Tesla rep I had on the phone to make the change was quite confident that I would have the car by mid-May, despite the updated window of May 23 - June 12.
Under-promise over-deliver 🤷‍♂️ Ironically, I changed my color and then about five days later, the spec I had originally ordered showed up when I searched new inventory within a 25 mile radius. Could've taken delivery on that vehicle, I imagine, had I not changed my color. They'll delivery eventually. Waiting game isn't the most fun game.