Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered on 3/23. FINALLY called me today to tell me that my VIN is about to be released soon...unfortunately I let the call go to voicemail. Called him back and didn't pick up...oh well.

He did ask about insurance however when I attempted to get a quote on Geico I couldn't get past the page that wanted a VIN...not sure if I should try another insurance company?

Spoke with my SA today who said I should have a vin in the next week and the build should be done and delivered sometime next week.
I’m about a 30 min drive from Fremont but that means they’ll be loading trucks and sending them out hopefully! That lines up with a couple other recent posts I see. Seems SAs are getting more info.

hoping it’s true!

ordered 4/11- black on black MYP no hitch no FSD

Spoke with my SA today who said I should have a vin in the next week and the build should be done and delivered sometime next week.
I’m about a 30 min drive from Fremont but that means they’ll be loading trucks and sending them out hopefully! That lines up with a couple other recent posts I see. Seems SAs are getting more info.

hoping it’s true!

Congrats! This is great news.. hope this is the case for everyone.

hoping it’s true!

That's great. I ordered at around the same time, My date I noticed today moved from May24 to now May 25th, eh, it'll come when it comes :) but happy to see movement now

Mine went back to 1-10 weeks from ordered date. I've been trying to get ahold of my SA to ask a couple questions (not related to the delivery window). I've never once been able to get through to any of the Tesla's in GA (which are my closest). Constantly get voicemail, which I never receive a call back, which is more frustrating than the delivery window continually in flux.

Mine went back to 1-10 weeks from ordered date. I've been trying to get ahold of my SA to ask a couple questions (not related to the delivery window). I've never once been able to get through to any of the Tesla's in GA (which are my closest). Constantly get voicemail, which I never receive a call back, which is more frustrating than the delivery window continually in flux.
That sucks. Maybe try emailing? Sorry if this is obvious and you tried it without success.

I remember trying to call to speak to someone - that never worked. I remember the people on the call being like "oh we have a Shaun that works here?". Emailing has been working out for me.

That sucks. Maybe try emailing? Sorry if this is obvious and you tried it without success.

I remember trying to call to speak to someone - that never worked. I remember the people on the call being like "oh we have a Shaun that works here?". Emailing has been working out for me.
I've tried emailing, not trying to be annoying about it. I've sent him four emails since my welcome email, only received one response. I don't care that much knowing delivery is still a ways off. Tempted to call Tesla down in Tampa, they seemed to pick up more.