Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My current days are May 15 - May 30 and hasn't moved past the 30th for 2 weeks, so I texted my SA. My MYP is scheduled for delivery on the 19th and VIN# should be assigned within a few days. Hopefully this happens and the rest of you will hear something in the next few days!

Interesting, I asked my SA for updates and she basically said she has no window into any VIN assigment timelines let alone delivery
dates. Basically told me to watch out for a TXT of my VIN which could come "soon". Ugh!

Reactions: FoxVega
Interesting, I asked my SA for updates and she basically said she has no window into any VIN assigment timelines let alone delivery
dates. Basically told me to watch out for a TXT of my VIN which could come "soon". Ugh!
Yes, seems like every SA is totally different. She's been telling me this timeframe since the beginning and the way my dates have been, she might be right on. From all of my contact with her, it appears they can look in the system for a possible build dates for customers but I can't confirm that.

My current days are May 15 - May 30 and hasn't moved past the 30th for 2 weeks, so I texted my SA. My MYP is scheduled for delivery on the 19th and VIN# should be assigned within a few days. Hopefully this happens and the rest of you will hear something in the next few days!
My timeline is shortly after yours, but hoping for a decent batch shipped to WA.

Reactions: Surfit34
New to this forum! Placed order for MY LR May 7 and "accidentally" updated my order on May 8th. What happened was that I clicked on the order options and updated the order. Now I do not have an order delivery date and just says "We will reach out to you to schedule..." (see screen shot)
Anyone with this problem/issue?

Attachments

• IMG_2634.jpeg
    IMG_2634.jpeg
    515.2 KB · Views: 48
New to this forum! Placed order for MY LR May 7 and "accidentally" updated my order on May 8th. What happened was that I clicked on the order options and updated the order. Now I do not have an order delivery date and just says "We will reach out to you to schedule..." (see screen shot)
Anyone with this problem/issue?
I’ve gotten the same for more than 2 weeks now - ever since I change my order on 4/26.