Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a text from my SA saying “Hey! Just wanted to shoot you a quick update on delivery timing. Probably looking at mid June. You’ll get a message to schedule as it gets closer. Have a good day!” ... looks like it will be closer to that June 18th date I guess.

I just got a phone call from Tesla indicating that my car is on the way and should be within the "next two weeks - maybe sooner." I asked what maybe sooner meant and he said "Maybe even as soon as this weekend." I'm excited about the car, but they really have no idea where their supply chain is. :)

Reactions: shivy_shiv
I just got a phone call from Tesla indicating that my car is on the way and should be within the "next two weeks - maybe sooner." I asked what maybe sooner meant and he said "Maybe even as soon as this weekend." I'm excited about the car, but they really have no idea where their supply chain is. :)
Sweet! What and when did you place the order? I’m also waiting for an MYP in highland park.

I got the most accurate representation of where my MYP is in the build process on the primary account screen today...

Attachments

• 2021-05-20 18_20_20-Window.png
    2021-05-20 18_20_20-Window.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 60
I don’t think they will release 4680 cell batteries like some may expect. Rather than all of a sudden having model Y having 400 mile ranges, they may initially put less 4680 cells into the new model Ys or raise prices for the higher ranges like the plaid which I’m thinking may be quite a bit more money.

Reactions: PatrickTM
I wonder how many of us actually is waiting beyond the original estimated delivery timeline (though I forgot whether mine was 4-6 or 4-8 weeks).

*****IF***** my car does get delivered next week (as advised by the SA) and I can take delivery as well - its only been 7 weeks since I ordered so it isnt really that bad I suppose