Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine disappeared this morning and after a refresh came back with 3-5 weeks. Hopefully this means something? I had been at June 12-30 for over a week prior to the vanishing.
Mine's the same. It went from May 29-June ##, to 1-10 weeks from order, to no dates at all, to June 1-June ##, and is now at estimated delivery 3-5 weeks.

I'd be very unhappy if its turns out to actually be 3-5 weeks from today. I know there is a shortage and everything and they cant do much about it, but there was a 2 month (almost) wait for nothing. This is not what my (very helpful) SA told me - its ok because he doesnt have control over lots of stuff and was trying to be helpful, but i am disappointed that it looks like the plans will not work out as he suggested.

On a separate note - for those who are able to take delivery of a P these days, whats are car like? I hope the quality is great. Any continuous improvement surprises?

Shed some light for the ones that are delayed!

Mine just switch to 3-5 weeks too. And I ordered it around 2nd week of April. Seems like a lot of people who order from beginning of April to mid-April are showing 3-5 weeks in the system. My SA told me there is a car allocated to me and production comes off on June 1st. Not sure what that really means on VIN assignment.