Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought as soon as I scheduled delivery, Tesla would want final payment, which for me was fine. However, it's been days and even though I got a text/email 5 days ago, telling me there was stuff in my account I needed to accept, there hasn't been anything. I spoke to someone at Tesla today who told me final payment and contracts won't be available until 24hrs prior to delivery. Considering my delivery happens on the weekend, after banks close, this kind of bothers me, was hoping to be able to just pay it and not worry about things.
That’s odd I got my VIN yesterday and a link for final payment shortly after. A don‘t get the car for a week still…

I stopped by the Columbus SC this evening while my wife was getting her teeth cleaned nearby... and found my MYP with matching VIN sitting right there on the lot! It apparently just arrived - the transport truck was even still parked in the alley behind the building. So far everything I can see appears to be in great shape.

I confirmed with one of the SAs they they'll check it over and detail it tomorrow (and apply the free PPF!) and then I should be all set for my delivery appointment right when they open on Friday 🎉

Attachments

• 7B5FB7A4-8268-4E5B-9079-C158F2BDA758.jpeg
    7B5FB7A4-8268-4E5B-9079-C158F2BDA758.jpeg
    989.4 KB · Views: 76
  • FC456ACF-9F95-42E8-8200-DE6A0A21A8F4.jpeg
    FC456ACF-9F95-42E8-8200-DE6A0A21A8F4.jpeg
    1,004.1 KB · Views: 45